Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Lottery, A tax on the stupid
24 September 2012, 15:56,
RE: The Lottery, A tax on the stupid
(24 September 2012, 15:52)00111001 Wrote:
(24 September 2012, 15:49)NorthernRaider Wrote: Oh Bollocks when Binary said " Brace yourself" I thought he meant my crossbow but it was my bolt he was after !!!

Still at least i know now why southern Rvs are all male events

I'm glad you & BP have met my wife - people on here must think I'm some kind of half demented raving homo. I KNEW I should have moved North instead of South! Not that far North that the blokes wear skirts and the women chuck telegraph poles though... Rolleyes
no mate, its called having a sense of humour!!Big Grin you dont want to move north, i once knew a couple of Geordies(bikers) and nobody could understand a word they said...broad Devonian is bad enough but Geordie patois is impossible!Big Grin (only joking NRTongue)
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
24 September 2012, 18:02,
(24 September 2012, 15:52)00111001 Wrote: I'm glad you & BP have met my wife - people on here must think I'm some kind of half demented raving homo. I KNEW I should have moved North instead of South! Not that far North that the blokes wear skirts and the women chuck telegraph poles though... Rolleyes

Oi, Have you been spying on me ! Smile and it's a kilt.

Oh, and Mrs B wasn't chucking a telegraph pole, it's was part of our winter fuel pile, just because it had phone cables attached to it means nothing.
Sodomi Non Sapiens.
24 September 2012, 18:14,
(24 September 2012, 18:02)Bucket Wrote:
(24 September 2012, 15:52)00111001 Wrote: I'm glad you & BP have met my wife - people on here must think I'm some kind of half demented raving homo. I KNEW I should have moved North instead of South! Not that far North that the blokes wear skirts and the women chuck telegraph poles though... Rolleyes

Oi, Have you been spying on me ! Smile and it's a kilt.

Oh, and Mrs B wasn't chucking a telegraph pole, it's was part of our winter fuel pile, just because it had phone cables attached to it means nothing.
firewood is where you find it, i have cut up a few telegraph poles(by hand) for the fire in my time.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.