Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recycled news
30 September 2012, 17:01,
Recycled news
So i was watching a video on the BBC news channel about a car being flipped over in Japan when i look at the other 14 videos, and 3 of them:
Exploding Manhole throws car into air / High Wind shake spain planes / Planes land on motorway in Taiwan...... there from 2011, what is it with the media, if there's no half decent news fill it with stuff they filmed the year before and hope people dont notice (which the sheep usually dont)

I only use the website to get on iplayer and to check the weather because i travel down south a lot to see the missus a lot, but the tripe they fill the website with is unreal, but i suppose if it keeps the sheep happy then let them have it Wink
30 September 2012, 19:44,
RE: Recycled news
Yup, surprisingly you need to check the dates on a lot of stuff, especially newspaper links
1 October 2012, 01:17,
RE: Recycled news
The BBC news stories regularly get Necro bumped when someone links it on a more popular site.

The Daily Mail is also terrible in regards to fluffing out its usual guff with stories from the internet two years ago. But at least it beats the usual "actress doesn't look as good as she did 10 years ago" crap that inter-spaces the news. Plus, credit where it is due, they tend to report stuff other outlets wont touch even if they put a reactionary spin on it.