Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TIME SCALE TO TSHTF
30 September 2012, 19:59,
TIME SCALE TO TSHTF
I thought it might be of interest to find out the views from members WHAT do you feel will trigger shtf and the time scale of the event, as seen by you and yours.
30 September 2012, 20:25,
RE: TIME SCALE TO TSHTF
Economic collapse of the Euro and EU is my main worry. That will certainly drag us down.
They have almost expended all their money reserves propping up failing countries and still more are getting into trouble.
Time Scale, next 6 months should see it happen.
Just in time for the UK to declare that it's gone into a triple (or is it a quadruple) recession.
How long for? Anyone's guess but I reckon the world money bandits won't allow it to fail for too long as they'll lose too much money.

30 September 2012, 20:50,
the EU we is fucked
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
30 September 2012, 21:07,
Personally methinks the Chinese will kick off W.W.III within the next 12 to 18 months. Confused
Dodgy If you always have, on your person, at least 2 ways to make fire, you might be a prepper. Tongue
30 September 2012, 21:23,
Possibly within 6 months if the Euro implodes. Considering that the entire country practically has a stroke at the sight of 2 inches of snow, this coming winter should also be amusing.
Woe to those who add house to house and join field to field, Until there is no more room, So that you have to live alone in the midst of the land!
Isaiah 5:8
30 September 2012, 22:02,
The next ten to twenty years, the cause, a domino effect of events, the catylist, global climatic change in weather patterns.
30 September 2012, 22:08,
(30 September 2012, 19:59)Straight Shooter Wrote: I thought it might be of interest to find out the views from members WHAT do you feel will trigger shtf and the time scale of the event, as seen by you and yours.

wars leading to WW3 timescale 1 year .
30 September 2012, 22:12,
Further economic collapse and wars.
30 September 2012, 22:16,
Okay, for what it's worth - and not for the first time on here, but maybe it will be new to the recent new members:

In the next 6 months economic woes to worsen, Iran to suffer a limited but brutal attack (ostensibly over its nuclear programme) and retaliation exacted on the USA-UK (real or staged) to impact on oil prices, thus worsening the economic situation even more until we have massive inflation, currency failures, infrastructure wobbles and food riots in northern Europe and N America. When there is this level of civil unrest watch out for a "deep event" of 9-11 magnitude in the USA. In my view, it will be - nay, absolutely MUST be - mushroom shaped and on American soil. The blame to be pinned on Iran and possibly also Russia / China using the Iranians as a proxy agitator.

The outrage generated by this to be used to divert the anger of the financially ruined, hungry masses in the USA towards an external foe / "axis of evil" that must be preemptively destroyed before they can do anything else to "hurt America". Such an event would provide the USA-UK with the much-desired moral carte blanche to wage preemptive NUCLEAR warfare on their enemies, whilst at the same time justifying the lockdown of the web, roundup of dissidents and general militarisation of daily life in the buildup to war.

At that stage, the USA-UK are at the greatest risk of a no warning first strike from Russia / China / both, directed at our military infrastructures. IMHO, our leaders are both agitating for and preparing for just such a war. If one bears in mind the military doctrine of the Anglo Saxon powers in WW1, it becomes clear that massive loss of civilian life is deemed "worth it" or even "necessary" if it means winning.

So what's their aim? A centralised world banking system (dominated by British-American elites) with an end to sovereign statehood, which is pretty much the goal of the so-called Great Game our governments have been playing for centuries.

Timeframe... From start to finish, 5 years at best, 1-2 years at worst. Just a guess though!
30 September 2012, 22:23,
well i,ll be buggered, i could have wrote that........ but not as good, but thats what i also see CFM BUT time scale 6 to 1800 months