Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sporks
1 October 2012, 17:40,
Sporks
Come on, own up, who owns a spork?
Plastic to titanium they are pretty useless bits of kit.

What's your thinking about this babies feeding tool?

1 October 2012, 18:04,
RE: Sporks
not a lot!Big Grin got an old spoon and fork in my pack...knife always on my belt!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
1 October 2012, 18:18, (This post was last modified: 1 October 2012, 18:21 by Carnebwen.)
I have that eat n tool one. It's a mini pry bar/can opener type thing. I have it in my edc bag. I use to eat stuff like pasta pots or sandwhich filler premise pita that have been marked down to 20p on the wY home from the shops/gym etc.

http://www.crkt.com/EatN-Tool---Spoon-Fo...-Clam-Only

Relatively handy I guess.
(1 October 2012, 18:18)Carnebwen Wrote: I have that eat n tool one. It's a mini pry bar/can opener type thing. I have it in my edc bag. I use to eat stuff like pasta pots or sandwhich filler premise pita that have been marked down to 20p on the wY home from the shops/gym etc.

http://www.crkt.com/EatN-Tool---Spoon-Fo...-Clam-Only

Relatively handy I guess.

Wow, auto correct murdered that. "premade pot" not premise pita

1 October 2012, 18:40,
well ooooooooooooooooooooooooooook i got some ... from £ land .. BUT i also got the real tools
1 October 2012, 19:33,
yes i got one dont want to talk about it i had a bad experiance still have night mare
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
1 October 2012, 20:07,
im a huge nerd, of course i have my very own titanium spork Big Grin
1 October 2012, 20:51,
my girlfriend bought one and asked if i wanted one for my BOB, i just laughed..... for a long time, she didn't look too happy, although the thought was there i told her i already had cutlery, knife, fork and a spoon i'll have you know
1 October 2012, 22:05,
Home made chopsticks work for me.... & let`s face it, 10 gazillion Chinese can`t all be wrong `eh? Wink
Dodgy If you always have, on your person, at least 2 ways to make fire, you might be a prepper. Tongue
1 October 2012, 22:36,
Funny that, I carry a couple of pairs of these little beauties.

1 October 2012, 22:54,
if i could use chopsticks i'd have them Tongue