Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Politically correct nonsense again
3 October 2012, 00:36,
RE: Politically correct nonsense again
my opinion, i dont care much for laws as is, they are stupid mostly Tongue so gimme all the "evil" knowledge xD
3 October 2012, 05:36,
dont steel unless your the gov,cant be in a gang unless its a political party or council, cant wear colours unless your in the army,cant kill unless your a soldier,cant intimidate or threaten unless your s.services. i mean bloody hell.........you cant call someone fat you (have to) say obese(if anyone called any of my friends obese i'de be offended) so what do u say to a midget? vertically challenged?lol? its anti social to hang out with your friends, dont buy weed or non taxed bacci coz it funds terrorism (so who put the talliban in power?) why have they not fire bombed all those poppy fields that the sun news paper can get so close to when they put photo's on the front page, what with the satellites we all know they can see em all every blood mile of poppy field. where was i.........oh yeah, cant smoke in the work place unless its the houses of parliament or council offices. well here's some undeniable truth. YOU CANT SAY WERE IN A DEMOCRACY WHEN THE ACTIONS ARE 2FACED IT THEN BECOMES A HYPOCRISY. rant over. oh and i dont think killing,stealing, intimidating ect is right hence i hate the gov and love my ganja coz it allows me to question everthing.
he never planned to fail, he just failed to plan. like lambs to the slaughter the wolfs look down from the hill tops. we are those wolfs!!!
3 October 2012, 07:28,
(3 October 2012, 05:36)Wildman Wrote: dont steel unless your the gov,cant be in a gang unless its a political party or council, cant wear colours unless your in the army,cant kill unless your a soldier,cant intimidate or threaten unless your s.services. i mean bloody hell.........you cant call someone fat you (have to) say obese(if anyone called any of my friends obese i'de be offended) so what do u say to a midget? vertically challenged?lol? its anti social to hang out with your friends, dont buy weed or non taxed bacci coz it funds terrorism (so who put the talliban in power?) why have they not fire bombed all those poppy fields that the sun news paper can get so close to when they put photo's on the front page, what with the satellites we all know they can see em all every blood mile of poppy field. where was i.........oh yeah, cant smoke in the work place unless its the houses of parliament or council offices. well here's some undeniable truth. YOU CANT SAY WERE IN A DEMOCRACY WHEN THE ACTIONS ARE 2FACED IT THEN BECOMES A HYPOCRISY. rant over. oh and i dont think killing,stealing, intimidating ect is right hence i hate the gov and love my ganja coz it allows me to question everthing.
by the way i wasnt having a go at anyone just the gov
he never planned to fail, he just failed to plan. like lambs to the slaughter the wolfs look down from the hill tops. we are those wolfs!!!
3 October 2012, 07:50,
If it works.... use it. Wink
Dodgy If you always have, on your person, at least 2 ways to make fire, you might be a prepper. Tongue
3 October 2012, 12:03,
@Wildman "what do you say to a midget"... You ask politely whats the weather like down there Big Grin
3 October 2012, 13:10,
(3 October 2012, 12:03)Ukprepper88 Wrote: @Wildman "what do you say to a midget"... You ask politely whats the weather like down there Big Grin

haha lmfao-and spilt my tea. well thats defanatly brightened up my day. Big Grin. i'm gonna make like a politicly correct dude and go procure some illegal substances on my telephonic devise before the excrement makes physical contact with the hydro electric powered oscillating distribution device!!!!
10 November 2012, 12:14,
Rolleyes

Big Grin
Dodgy If you always have, on your person, at least 2 ways to make fire, you might be a prepper. Tongue
10 November 2012, 12:23,
I can't knit I'm 5ft nothing I've had most of the joke specially the one where I'm told I'm a peronal leaning post sod the goverment and all the pc bull I will do what I have to
True heroes don't wear football shirts, they wear dog tags.