Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
armed forces on the streets
3 October 2012, 04:15,
armed forces on the streets
Ok, i'll keep this short. to gain a last attempt to control the country the gov put armed soldiers on the streets. with sa80's they are told to shoot any one not obeying the martial law. 9pm curfew and 10pm in the summer. snipers on the roofs and intelligents agent and gov spy's are every were. armoured vehicles with turrets patrol the towns and estates and being shot at with a bean bag riot shoti is becoming the norm. houses are searched on a regular basis like prisons and secret police posing as soldiers take who they feel like away for questioning under terrorist laws. sometimes there bought back bruised and weak other times there not bought back at all and a cover up story of what ever led to their death or apparent escape is presented conveniently in another pack of blatant lies. terror attacks get worse and no one knows who's who. there's no money only what the army give out as tokens witch you collect from a food centre. other than head for the hills(witch is breaking the curfew) what else can one do? now i dont expect this to happen just yet but with the way things are going, how long did it take n.Ireland to be locked down?
he never planned to fail, he just failed to plan. like lambs to the slaughter the wolfs look down from the hill tops. we are those wolfs!!!
3 October 2012, 08:11,
RE: armed forces on the streets
where did you get this from? or is it your own personal scenario ?
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
3 October 2012, 08:29,
(3 October 2012, 08:11)bigpaul Wrote: where did you get this from? or is it your own personal scenario ?

its my own scenario based on the worst case, near future pre collapse. i've taken tactics used in the world that we arent use to and combined them with whats happening now and how things might escalate.
he never planned to fail, he just failed to plan. like lambs to the slaughter the wolfs look down from the hill tops. we are those wolfs!!!
3 October 2012, 08:35,
Right OK, good try, i think what you are talking about will be reserved for the big cities(i see you live in the south east) or very LARGE towns, i also dont think the British Government( thats any party by the way not just the current lot) has got a clue when it comes to things of this nature, their all little boys of a certain generation, all from priviledged backgrounds and they all live in the westminster bubble and wouldn't know where to start once TSHTF.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
3 October 2012, 08:40,
(3 October 2012, 08:35)bigpaul Wrote: Right OK, good try, i think what you are talking about will be reserved for the big cities(i see you live in the south east) or very LARGE towns, i also dont think the British Government( thats any party by the way not just the current lot) has got a clue when it comes to things of this nature, their all little boys of a certain generation, all from priviledged backgrounds and they all live in the westminster bubble and wouldn't know where to start once TSHTF.

loving it m8 "westminster bubble" n'all!!! nice. sorry if i didnt make sence re the above, its my first stab at thisBlush
3 October 2012, 08:45,
(3 October 2012, 08:40)Wildman Wrote:
(3 October 2012, 08:35)bigpaul Wrote: Right OK, good try, i think what you are talking about will be reserved for the big cities(i see you live in the south east) or very LARGE towns, i also dont think the British Government( thats any party by the way not just the current lot) has got a clue when it comes to things of this nature, their all little boys of a certain generation, all from priviledged backgrounds and they all live in the westminster bubble and wouldn't know where to start once TSHTF.

loving it m8 "westminster bubble" n'all!!! nice. sorry if i didnt make sence re the above, its my first stab at thisBlush

no. no, dont get me wrong, i'm no expert when it comes to scenarios-i've only written one myself.
3 October 2012, 08:54,
(3 October 2012, 08:40)Wildman Wrote: sorry if i didnt make sence re the above, its my first stab at thisBlush

Brother.... you are doing just fine, Wink keep it up...!!! Big Grin
Dodgy If you always have, on your person, at least 2 ways to make fire, you might be a prepper. Tongue
3 October 2012, 09:21,
Just a small point.
Would have been better making our day by having the soldiers rebelling and mounting a military coup and shooting all the politicians.
It would half their workload and I'm pretty sure they'd never have to pay for another pint of beer EVER!

So back to the scenario (Which is a good 8/10 incidentally).
AS BP says, there aren't enough troops combined to cover the whole country but those living near forces bases may also get some attention. That would be me.

This would be TPTB's end game after a raft of regulations were introduced to quell trouble.
A raft of laws that would have sent most preppers scuttling off a long time ago.

Here in farming country, I'm not exactly sure what the reaction would be.
Most everyone hates the government and if the lean green fighting machine went farm to farm, things might get "interesting".
Imagine the RAF trying to search houses with say one or two squad leaders from the Army.
Apart from them not being able to handle the flying pots and pans, if they got trigger happy, my money is on the tractor or manatee rolling all over their vehicles.

What might work in the city just wouldn't work in the countryside I'm thinking.

3 October 2012, 09:32, (This post was last modified: 3 October 2012, 09:47 by Wildman.)
(3 October 2012, 09:21)Paul Wrote: Just a small point.
Would have been better making our day by having the soldiers rebelling and mounting a military coup and shooting all the politicians.
It would half their workload and I'm pretty sure they'd never have to pay for another pint of beer EVER!

So back to the scenario (Which is a good 8/10 incidentally).
AS BP says, there aren't enough troops combined to cover the whole country but those living near forces bases may also get some attention. That would be me.

This would be TPTB's end game after a raft of regulations were introduced to quell trouble.
A raft of laws that would have sent most preppers scuttling off a long time ago.

Here in farming country, I'm not exactly sure what the reaction would be.
Most everyone hates the government and if the lean green fighting machine went farm to farm, things might get "interesting".
Imagine the RAF trying to search houses with say one or two squad leaders from the Army.
Apart from them not being able to handle the flying pots and pans, if they got trigger happy, my money is on the tractor or manatee rolling all over their vehicles.

What might work in the city just wouldn't work in the countryside I'm thinking.

well it never occurred to me that the army would turn on the gov, very interesting....as the country side takes on all the survivalists and refugee's fleeing from the towns and cities they would be a force to reckon with!! each farm and land would be a secure base where authority would have to be granted by t.p.t.b. if there was community's being built there would be unified strength. nice view, has opened my mind.

(3 October 2012, 08:45)bigpaul Wrote:
(3 October 2012, 08:40)Wildman Wrote:

no. no, dont get me wrong, i'm no expert when it comes to scenarios-i've only written one myself.
well i read your one through the night and thought i was very interesting i also think you should do more like a chapter a week?
3 October 2012, 19:26,
All this and not a mention of a traffic warden ! As they according to mr Icke has been asked to " step in an help out in cases of civil unrest !!!! I wudnt like to see those Wankers armed as they are Bastards to start with ESPECIALLY the ones in DURHAM CITY ! Think the forces wud be stretched very thin and totally out numbered by a pissed off joe public ,the cops / army lads in small numbers wud say fuck this and go home to their familys seeing what lies and corruption this government has got away with !!!! Put it this way the soldiers in northern island took some shit off the people living there , kids bricking them ....... Think it wud be like that X 50 maybe ?!