Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pionering outdoor natural hydroponics!!!!!!
5 October 2012, 13:10,
pionering outdoor natural hydroponics!!!!!!
i have just completed an experiment with some tomato plantsCool. i manipulated the flow of a stream from a line to a figure of 8 with an out-let returning to the main stream. across the troughs that i dug i wedged thin sticks, cut the bottoms of the plant pots out and then placed the pots into the wedges (one each a ft apart) so that the bottom of the pots kissed the top of the water. then i moulded natural clay (i dug else where) around the stick, bridge supports and smoothed them off with my hands. from being half a ft tall if that in 12 days they had jumped up to my belt line!!!! i havent had to do anything all season but harvest. and let me tell you that these tomato's are real sweet. Smile. should tshtf, this method i have found to be so benificial to survival i.e saves you 90% of the work that i feel it right not to tell all about my technique. good luckBig Grin
he never planned to fail, he just failed to plan. like lambs to the slaughter the wolfs look down from the hill tops. we are those wolfs!!!
5 October 2012, 16:46,
RE: pionering outdoor natural hydroponics!!!!!!
Did you manage to take any pictures of your set up ? There's a small stream at my BOL and I'd be interested in setting something like this up on a bigger scale post SHTF.
Respect existence or expect resistance!
5 October 2012, 18:19, (This post was last modified: 5 October 2012, 18:21 by Straight Shooter.)
same as ghost love to see photo,s or better still a vid good post wm
this is the stuff we need !! to give good practical help
6 October 2012, 00:24,
i have a vid but i'll have to p.m it. some might not be happy with the legality of these toms lol
he never planned to fail, he just failed to plan. like lambs to the slaughter the wolfs look down from the hill tops. we are those wolfs!!!
6 October 2012, 00:29,
They smoking toms?
6 October 2012, 00:38,
(6 October 2012, 00:29)Metroyeti Wrote: They smoking toms?

you ever heard of illegal tomato's?lol
6 October 2012, 01:38, (This post was last modified: 6 October 2012, 01:38 by Hrusai.)
pm me dude, sound like my favourite kind of tomatos Smile
*gotta love them "cherry" tomatoes" xD
6 October 2012, 01:45, (This post was last modified: 6 October 2012, 01:46 by Wildman.)
will do m8. will have to be tomorow eve, i'm else where at the mo. i'll be honest i'm shocked at how well it went. the conditions were crap and well, bloody wow!!
would you b abl to foward it to who ever wants a copy?
6 October 2012, 03:03,
PM me too if you don't mind - interesting concept and I do enjoy my tomatos Big Grin
6 October 2012, 15:35,
can,t think what type of toms wm BUT i love toms specially the changing colour ones... me to man !