Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jobless parents who insist on breeding may face losing benefits.
8 October 2012, 19:14,
RE: Jobless parents who insist on breeding may face losing benefits.
Funny, I was watching "Daybreak" before heading to work this morning and it was talking about this. They said "there will be people leaving for work this morning who have to look at their neighbours house still blinds drawn, who won't be going to work but will earn just as much"...
Funnily enough, as I walked to my POS car, I took a longer than normal gaze at my single mother neighbours house - she has 5 kids, and I've been told she recently put on facebook "the youngest is almost 2, time for another!", because when her youngest reaches 3 years old she will have to go on jobseekers instead of whatever specialty kiddy-farm benefits she gets right now.

Basically the woman's spaced out her kids so she never has to work and has based her life around stealing as much of our tax money as possible. You've gotta feel the pain of the multiple dads that got tricked into paying her child support too...!!
8 October 2012, 19:20,
No government will have the balls to stop paying benefits to state breeders. All it will take is one child crying of hunger because mum paid for her fags rather than food and the country will be up in arms about our government.

It's something that needs to be done but who will grasp the nettle?
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
8 October 2012, 19:36,
HN, Its 5 when they make them have to go onto JSA, I used to work on Income Support and you wouldnt believe the amount of women with multiple kids, all with the same surname which isnt the same as hers but, shes 'single'.

I thoroughly agree that the state shouldnt pay for all the lazy gits having kids, I was 19 when I had my first and even when I had the other 2, I have always worked, all the benefits I have been in receipt of was to put towards the extortionate childcare bills (£300 a week for 3 kids) that I had to pay in order to work but I have always worked and most likely always will so if I can do it with 3 kids on my own, theres none of these single parents have valid reasons (apart from medical problems....Im not totally unsympathetic) to not be in work!!!!!

Madgirl
8 October 2012, 20:23,
We wanted three kids but could never afford them, we waited 19 years before we finally managed to afford and have just the one, I never wanted anything off the state but in return I dont want them taking most of pay pay to waste on the welfare state which I consioder an immoral perversion.

8 October 2012, 22:56,
The thing about people having kids for benefits because they don't want to work that gets me is that actually working is soooo much easier than raising kids!
9 October 2012, 07:56,
(8 October 2012, 16:46)Rupert Wrote: They should limit child benefit to the first two children.
I've got no problem having a welfare state for genuine people but not people who don't want to work.
If people don't want to work but milk the system make them have food stamps and make it so they can only buy essentials such as bread, milk, baked beans etc.

Spot on Rupert

Simple solution taht will work....

Why couldn't our well paid members of parliament think of this for themselves?
72 de

Lightspeed
26-SUKer-17

26-TM-580

9 October 2012, 09:23,
Cat amongst the Pigeon time... Not wanting to cause an argument, not taking sides but....If min wage was say...£12 an hour, would you feel the same? Maybe it's not a case of benefits being to high but wages being to low?
9 October 2012, 09:49,
The wages would only be about £12 an hour for a few months til the companies went bust or moved abroad.

9 October 2012, 09:53,
(9 October 2012, 09:49)NorthernRaider Wrote: The wages would only be about £12 an hour for a few months til the companies went bust or moved abroad.

and price of goods would go up, allowing those foreign gained jobs to supply at a higher price than was originally being charged by the £6 per hour employers....

result lost jobs, no income and increased prices.....

Excellent idea, not.
72 de

Lightspeed
26-SUKer-17

26-TM-580

9 October 2012, 09:54,
most people around here who are even in work only get the minimum wage and most work is part time, so working parents get their pay made up with Tax Credits and Child Benefit anyway.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.