Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stimulants for fitness.
8 October 2012, 16:28,
Stimulants for fitness.
Hi everyone.

Okay, I'm not suggesting anyone swap a daily jog for a handful of pro-plus, to inscrease your heart rate!!!

I'm just curious what peoples views are on including things like Pro-Plus or redbull kind of things in your GHB?

Personally, I'm stacking up caffiene tablets, because they helped at uni, and I had no side effects, addiction, shakes, vomitting, diahhorea, or anything like that. For me, they're a viable bonus item to keep me moving further, faster, for longer.

Any one else do similar, or what are peoples views on that?
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
8 October 2012, 17:10,
RE: Stimulants for fitness.
Yeah I see no problem with pro plus as I too used it through Uni without any side affects. I was working full time across 2 jobs also at the time so additional sleep wasn't an option. Could well be the thing you need to get you through in a bad situation.
8 October 2012, 17:33,
nope, dont want anything to do with stimulants..of any kind. whatever i do it will be by my own efforts..nothing else.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
8 October 2012, 21:36,
I've drank my fair share of crap like relentless, monster etc.

In the past I have taken "slim x treme". Subsequently banned and changed because it was an analogue of meth. But I did lose 2kg in a week. Staying awake till 4am every day.

Ive also taken ECA stack. Can't remember side effects other than some weight loss and massive increase in endurance whilst running etc.

What's that's other stuff, for sleeping. I forget its name. But you get tripped out vivid dreams and re supposed to sleep better. Thus wake more refreshed and this more able to train heavy the next day.
8 October 2012, 21:43,
I wouldn't touch any of it. Part of my prepping is to attempt to reduce dependency on products of an industrialised economy.
Find a resilient place and way to live, then sit back and watch a momentous period in history unfold.
8 October 2012, 21:48,
Pro plus and I are old friends.

Security Night driving, 03-04h was my "dead time",
Popped a Pro plus at 01h, no problems for the rest of the night.
BUT if I could get a decent cup of Java round 02h, that worked as well.

Still carry a packet in each of the vehicles. Just in case.

8 October 2012, 21:58,
Caffeine - at least, concentrated dollops thereof - might dehydrate you which is not what you want at all. I hike as often as I can in the mountains here in NI and what a difference being fully hydrated makes. And by that I mean simply water; no tea, no coffee and none of that isotonic crap in my system! Talk to any hillwalker or mountaineer and they'll say the same: hydrate, hydrate, hydrate!
8 October 2012, 22:07,
(8 October 2012, 21:58)cryingfreeman Wrote: Caffeine - at least, concentrated dollops thereof - might dehydrate you which is not what you want at all. I hike as often as I can in the mountains here in NI and what a difference being fully hydrated makes. And by that I mean simply water; no tea, no coffee and none of that isotonic crap in my system! Talk to any hillwalker or mountaineer and they'll say the same: hydrate, hydrate, hydrate!

That's why him upstairs made the tea plant. Solely for me!
Average daily consumption 8-10 mugs ( 2.4-3.3 liters).

Problem is the caffeine in tea just ain't enough to keep me awake.

8 October 2012, 22:21,
Rolleyes I must admit to be stimulated by a good song, like this one. Smile

Dodgy If you always have, on your person, at least 2 ways to make fire, you might be a prepper. Tongue
8 October 2012, 22:35,
I avaoid drugs. They give the impression of making you faster, more responsive whilst doing that for a very short period of time and the rest of the time doing exactlly the opposite.

The boost is very temporary. The downside much longer.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin