Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feral/ Out of control
9 October 2012, 11:56,
Feral/ Out of control
this is why i dont like people/why i prefer to be alone, can you imagine this lot AFTER TSHTF if this is what they are like NOW??? http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...-pack.html & http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/articl...t-out.html
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
9 October 2012, 12:01,
RE: Feral/ Out of control
(9 October 2012, 11:56)bigpaul Wrote: can you imagine this lot AFTER TSHTF if this is what they are like NOW???

yep BANG!BANG! problem solved if its true about the governments plan on dealing with prisoners in a TSHTF !
9 October 2012, 12:27,
Scumbags... plain and simple....lead magnets....
I tried to be normal once.... Worst two minutes of my life...
9 October 2012, 12:43,
dont look scary to me give them a slap all good
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
9 October 2012, 12:58,
Suspended sentences.
Typical of our law lords.
Of course if they had attacked one of their posh friends, it would have been jail time.

Article doesn't say whether they are council tenants.
If they are, antisocial behavior, evict them.

9 October 2012, 13:02,
(9 October 2012, 12:58)Paul Wrote: Suspended sentences.
Typical of our law lords.
Of course if they had attacked one of their posh friends, it would have been jail time.

Article doesn't say whether they are council tenants.
If they are, antisocial behavior, evict them.

probably are! the whole area is a "council" estate with maybe a few owner occupiers and bought to lets, its called Southway and is not far from Derriford Hospital A&E, i have to admit this is my home city(although i left in dec 1999) and my old flat in Ernesettle is just the next estate on from this one!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
9 October 2012, 13:04,
Both stories to me just appear to represent the average sheeple family these days

9 October 2012, 13:08,
well, there are sheeple who are just ordinary and think "the govt will provide" then there are types like these which are families from hell and just need exterminating. thankfully i am well out of it(there).
9 October 2012, 14:30,
So an adult male and his wife were beaten by teenagers after one of them through a brick through his window.
First mistake was going outside, unarmed.
Second mistake was confronting them - just attack, as violently as possible.
If women want to fight like men, then in the day of equal rights, you can knock 'em out
9 October 2012, 15:06,
they're one letter away from living on lager walk, this is a surprise? Tongue