Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Police
10 October 2012, 20:35,
The Police
I'm a slow learner I still keep making the mistake of thinking the police can help society. I'm scared stiff about kids and old folks getting knocked down on a road that passes the primary school, I frequently see cars race past at 70 MPH, and people often have to jump out of the way. So I wrote to the council and the police, it was ages ago at best they move at a crawl. Anyway today i gets an E mail asking me to attend a meeting in the community center organised by the cops. As you know physically I'm wrecked and my van is buggered So I walked round, it took me 30 painful minutes. I got their at 6.50 and stood in the effing cold til 7.15 and the police did not turn up. the doors were up and notice posted to say the meeting was on but no lights were on in the hall. I gave up and went home.
I e mailed them to tell em off and they wrote back insisting they were there !!!.

I stood like a bloody sentry for 25 minutes outside the doors and no effing cops turned up, but they insist they did.

God I have no faith left in those useless gits.

10 October 2012, 20:37,
RE: The Police
balls to them mate, the more people that reach the end of their tethers the better, unfortunately the naivety to keep on thinking they just might do something tangibly good is something we all have Tongue

i know i gave up on them already Tongue like most of my generation xD
10 October 2012, 22:10,
The police don't solve or prevent crime; they merely record it and harass erstwhile law-abiding citizens for absurd offences such as shooting burglars, flashing headlamps to warn other drivers that the plod are out, etc.
10 October 2012, 23:01,
Thing is NR they are useless at being proactive....unless of course it involves setting up a speed trap whilst hideing in a hedge... in a nice warm van BUT what would we do without them ..... a paradox indeed my friend
11 October 2012, 01:00,
I view the police like hornets, stay the fuck away or you might get stung kind of attitude. Horrible sods. And if there are any police preppers out there then please offer up your oppinions, I'd'e love to hear them in an open dispute...........tossers Smile
he never planned to fail, he just failed to plan. like lambs to the slaughter the wolfs look down from the hill tops. we are those wolfs!!!
11 October 2012, 08:23,
move to an area that has a low crime rate and a low key Police profile, i havent seen a plod to speak to for about 13 years, the only crime we had here was when a gang came here from the midlands, robbed the ATM and sodded off back up the motorway, Police never caught anyone for that crime either!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
11 October 2012, 08:34,
(11 October 2012, 08:23)bigpaul Wrote: move to an area that has a low crime rate and a low key Police profile, i havent seen a plod to speak to for about 13 years, the only crime we had here was when a gang came here from the midlands, robbed the ATM and sodded off back up the motorway, Police never caught anyone for that crime either!

really BP when you say gangs you mean you mate dont youSmile
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
11 October 2012, 08:47,
The story moves on, the police say they WERE there, So apparently it works like this, They open the doors to the main hall, put up a poster advertising this as the venue, then they go to a completely different part of the structure around the back and hold their meeting there. !!!!

11 October 2012, 08:49, (This post was last modified: 11 October 2012, 08:56 by bigpaul.)
(10 October 2012, 20:35)NorthernRaider Wrote: I'm a slow learner I still keep making the mistake of thinking the police can help society. I'm scared stiff about kids and old folks getting knocked down on a road that passes the primary school, I frequently see cars race past at 70 MPH, and people often have to jump out of the way. So I wrote to the council and the police, it was ages ago at best they move at a crawl. Anyway today i gets an E mail asking me to attend a meeting in the community center organised by the cops. As you know physically I'm wrecked and my van is buggered So I walked round, it took me 30 painful minutes. I got their at 6.50 and stood in the effing cold til 7.15 and the police did not turn up. the doors were up and notice posted to say the meeting was on but no lights were on in the hall. I gave up and went home.
I e mailed them to tell em off and they wrote back insisting they were there !!!.

I stood like a bloody sentry for 25 minutes outside the doors and no effing cops turned up, but they insist they did.

if they still insist they were there, ask for a copy of the "minutes" of the meeting and a list of who attended!
(11 October 2012, 08:34)Barneyboy Wrote:
(11 October 2012, 08:23)bigpaul Wrote: move to an area that has a low crime rate and a low key Police profile, i havent seen a plod to speak to for about 13 years, the only crime we had here was when a gang came here from the midlands, robbed the ATM and sodded off back up the motorway, Police never caught anyone for that crime either!

nope, i didnt hear about it until the following day. and i'm NOT from the sodding midlands, MATE!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
11 October 2012, 09:00,
(11 October 2012, 08:49)bigpaul Wrote:
(10 October 2012, 20:35)NorthernRaider Wrote: I'm a slow learner I still keep making the mistake of thinking the police can help society. I'm scared stiff about kids and old folks getting knocked down on a road that passes the primary school, I frequently see cars race past at 70 MPH, and people often have to jump out of the way. So I wrote to the council and the police, it was ages ago at best they move at a crawl. Anyway today i gets an E mail asking me to attend a meeting in the community center organised by the cops. As you know physically I'm wrecked and my van is buggered So I walked round, it took me 30 painful minutes. I got their at 6.50 and stood in the effing cold til 7.15 and the police did not turn up. the doors were up and notice posted to say the meeting was on but no lights were on in the hall. I gave up and went home.

if they still insist they were there, ask for a copy of the "minutes" of the meeting and a list of who attended!
(11 October 2012, 08:34)Barneyboy Wrote:

nope, i didnt hear about it until the following day. and i'm NOT from the sodding midlands, MATE!

ok carm down it was a joke mate
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!