Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
America
11 October 2012, 16:13,
RE: America
(11 October 2012, 16:07)Metroyeti Wrote: Dont think the media helps, you must be armed to the teeth or the local meth heads will get you

Yeah the Yank media always portrays the Merkins as the good guys who are the innocent victims of (forgive my french) chinks, coons, Ni****s, Brits, Spics, Injuns, muslums, Eye-rabs, Juuuuws, Commies.
And tends to foget that the reason the yanks are so hated is cos when they are not attacking other nations ( often on the orders of their Israeli masters) they are bleeding the economies of other nations dry.

11 October 2012, 16:18,
I had to look that up NR, WASP I mean.
White Anglo-Saxon Protestant (WASP).
Always wanted to know what that meant.

Thought it might be fitting for me until I read a little further:-

WASP is an informal term, often derogatory or disparaging, for a closed group of high-status Americans mostly of English Protestant ancestry. The term implies the group as wielding disproportionate social and financial power.

To in commoner speak "Toff's with loads of dosh and friends in high places". (aka Tories)

No, definitely not me!

11 October 2012, 16:30,
Wasps and Rednecks the two dominant white communities who look down on anything not white, not christian and not born Merkin.

11 October 2012, 16:34,
Bible bashing or extreame christianity seems to be the norm in america. Is there a reason why its so big over there? Our church groups seem to be alot more reserved, not that im christian.
11 October 2012, 16:36,
Rednecks I can associate with.
Got to love their ingenuity and their customized mud pluggers.

11 October 2012, 18:17,
In fairness, they have a lot more to be paranoid over there, at least in the cities. The gang culture over there is frankly terrifying, and in a country where every criminal has a gun it'd be silly not to be armed where the law allows.
11 October 2012, 19:05,
Our government seems to be just as clueless as the majority of the population, whereas in America it comes over as being far more sinister, giving them something to at least be a little paranoid about, what with the drones, FEMA camps, indefinate detention, growing CCTC presence, demonization of preppers in the media etc
Woe to those who add house to house and join field to field, Until there is no more room, So that you have to live alone in the midst of the land!
Isaiah 5:8
11 October 2012, 19:48,
(11 October 2012, 16:13)NorthernRaider Wrote: Yeah the Yank media always portrays the Merkins as the good guys who are the innocent victims of (forgive my french) chinks, coons, Ni****s, Brits, Spics, Injuns, muslums, Eye-rabs, Juuuuws, Commies.

Rolleyes Merkins are pussy wigs don`t ya know? Wink http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Merkin Tongue
Dodgy If you always have, on your person, at least 2 ways to make fire, you might be a prepper. Tongue
11 October 2012, 22:42,
(11 October 2012, 19:48)BrixhamBadger Wrote:
(11 October 2012, 16:13)NorthernRaider Wrote: Yeah the Yank media always portrays the Merkins as the good guys who are the innocent victims of (forgive my french) chinks, coons, Ni****s, Brits, Spics, Injuns, muslums, Eye-rabs, Juuuuws, Commies.

Rolleyes Merkins are pussy wigs don`t ya know? Wink http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Merkin Tongue

Shucks beat me to it!
Muff blankets!

11 October 2012, 22:43,
RolleyesWinkTongue
Dodgy If you always have, on your person, at least 2 ways to make fire, you might be a prepper. Tongue