Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boots
21 October 2011, 15:13,
Boots
My trusty pair of hiking boots have finaly bitten the dust today.

I was wondering if anyone could suggest a good, sturdy/waterproof make that I can get to replace them this weekend?
I don't want to spend more than about £80.00
There's no Justice, There's Just Us.

22 October 2011, 09:03,
RE: Boots
If there is a TK Max near you it might be worth having a look in there. I picked up a pair of Rohan Lightweight waterproof boots in there for £25 a few months ago (RRP £80) and they are great.

They had various brands in there covering a large range of styles. I went for the Rohan lightweight ones as I don't like walking all day in some of the heavier boots

22 October 2011, 10:08,
Thanks for that.

T.K. Max eh? Well it's a scary place but I'll brave the maddened crowd on a Saturday and see what they have to offer.
There's no Justice, There's Just Us.

23 October 2011, 22:09,
You can still get Magnum 8 hole boots from many outlets for about £70
24 October 2011, 10:14,
i prefer Doc Martens myself, had a pair once that lasted 12 years and i was wearing them every day. for heavier work i have a pair of Cat boots.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
24 October 2011, 11:15,
Just noticed Silvermans are doing army issue Pro Boot Classics in Sympatex for £79.99
30 October 2011, 10:09,
Also just noticed that NITON is doing Bates 8 in Sports Tacticals at £50 and sidezips at £55
http://www.niton999.co.uk

11 November 2011, 13:05,
Boots can be declared as multi purpose thing as it is used for many purpose. There are different boots such as , Gum boots, Leather boots, Sports boots etc. Men personality looks completes with boots. There are party shoes that can be used to wear in any party or else in other function. Most men wear sports shoes as they can be used at functions, colleges or any places and they are more comfortable ten other boots.
Rashmi Kamani
15 November 2011, 14:38, (This post was last modified: 15 November 2011, 14:39 by mikebratcher69.)
You could try bare feet aswell...
Start by walking on safe grassed areas, the concrete and finaly the hardest to go for, gravel paths...
Just so's your feet get used to it then its not to much of a shock if somebody nicks your boots when shtf... cant say it wont happen...

I mean dont forget we're not meant to wear shoes anyway.
"Some say the end is near, some say we will see Armageddon soon...
I certainly hope we will, I sure could use a vacation from this silly shit."
15 November 2011, 16:34,
(15 November 2011, 14:38)mikebratcher69 Wrote: I mean dont forget we're not meant to wear shoes anyway.

come again??
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.