Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HOW TOUGH ARE YOU
12 October 2012, 01:15,
HOW TOUGH ARE YOU
its late and i am wondering .... i bought my bow and a crossbow and a big f.ck off knife. I ponder on ,if a guy knocks my door with a child in hand could i refuse them food .... i do not think i could do it... i have 7 grandchildren it could be me... but i have prepped for my family ....its a bugger to come to terms with, do i not make eye contact to make ME feel better .... whats the good of survival if there is no compassion or love , the very things I would want mine to survive for , am i tough enough ........ well i know i am not, and i truly hope for the right reasons, in the sixties i had bells on my jeans
and a cheesecloth shirt ( if your going to sanfran ) etc i thought things could be better with ( love love love ) us hippy,s wanted to change the world , and we almost did for a while PEACE AND LOVE is the only way out as i see it WE GOT TO GET BACK TO THE GARDEN and live for one another and refuse to worship money and material shit ....after a living a lot ..... this sums up my life
12 October 2012, 06:36,
RE: HOW TOUGH ARE YOU
Majority of people couldnt turn away kids, dont have any myself but couldnt imagine not helping.

but if people know you have food and you keep on telling them to get lost this could be a trap, chav types dont care what there kids see now, so there defo not going to give a sh#t when they havnt had their giro or mcdonalds for a few weeks.
12 October 2012, 08:41, (This post was last modified: 12 October 2012, 08:43 by NorthernRaider.)
We are Stardust we are golden and we got to get back to the garden TO FEED OUR OWN KIDS
I dreampt I saw the bombers in the sky turning into butterflies SO WE COULD EAT THEM
If you are going to Sanfrancisco DONT BOTHER ITS A RADIOACTIVE WASTELAND
Three games today,see Emily play BEFORE SHE DIES OF MALNUTRITION
I will fly a yellow paper star in your window TO LET YOU KNOW I'M STILL ON GUARD DUTY
Jesus Christ Superstar, TRIED TO BUGOUT BUT I KNOW WHERE YOU ARE.
Hair Hair - Hair Hair IT FELL OUT

12 October 2012, 08:44,
Thats always going to be one of the most difficult questions to answer. I expect that most of us, despite how we might sometimes come across on the internet, would have difficulty refusing to help out a mother with a couple of starving children who turn up on our doorsteps.

The problem is that as soon as you do help them you are screwed because word would soon get around that you are the person with food. Even if they were all genuine cases how much do you give away at the expense of your own family ? And once word gets around its not just the genuine cases you have to think about its also the mob who decide to take your food and share it out.

I dont know what the answer is but I will try and make my place look so uninviting that no one turns up on my doorstep asking in the first place.

It's easy for people to say that they would shoot anyone who gets within a hundred yards of their home but that option isn't good for your long term survival either

You have the right to hold any beliefs you want. You do not have the right to have those beliefs automatically respected
12 October 2012, 08:45, (This post was last modified: 12 October 2012, 08:49 by NorthernRaider.)
And of course the anthem of our cause

Preeeeey-pareeeee the way of our lord, Preeey-pareeeee COME JOIN OUR CAUSE Smile
You answered your own question, feed a stanger and his kid or feed your grand kids !!! No boner.
SS you are thinking selfishly about how YOU FEEL, Your not allowed that sentiment, the second your OWN first child was born meant the rules change, YOU dont matter, YOUR children now come first, then of course they have children of their own.

So tough you cannot afford the luxury of feeling bad about yourself, you obligation and commitment is to feeding and caring for your own kids.

12 October 2012, 08:50,
Rolleyes Medication just kicked in? Tongue Cool Wink
Dodgy If you always have, on your person, at least 2 ways to make fire, you might be a prepper. Tongue
12 October 2012, 08:57,
(12 October 2012, 08:50)BrixhamBadger Wrote: Rolleyes Medication just kicked in? Tongue Cool Wink

Straight into my arm !!! Smile

12 October 2012, 09:02,
Big Grin Lucky bugger. Big Grin
Dodgy If you always have, on your person, at least 2 ways to make fire, you might be a prepper. Tongue
12 October 2012, 09:11, (This post was last modified: 12 October 2012, 09:12 by Straight Shooter.)
I do get it Nr but just cause i do does not make it any better,it will be tough for anyone , be cruel to be kind .......but you still need to live with yourself all the same......we show contempt to sheeple (we tarr them all with the same brush) all i am saying never loose sight of compassion or you are f-cked anyway
you just remined me NR time for mine
12 October 2012, 09:13,
Maybe the best thing to do would be to say you don't have thing and don't give them food but give them a printout of edible plants/berries etc. so they can try and find food and you have done soemthing to help them.
I think I need to set aside a certain amount myself for kids also so maybe give them the printout and a couple tins to give them enough energy to get by.... but make it out that I am giving them the last of what I have?