Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TROJAN
14 October 2012, 13:31,
TROJAN
HI while logging on to this site my internet security detected a trojan i dont know if its anything to do whith this site im not clued up on these things just to let every body know anyway.
14 October 2012, 13:32,
RE: TROJAN
Hmm I advise everyone to run their Malware AV progs just incase, last time if was just a tech glitch IIRC.

14 October 2012, 13:57,
probably another false positive Smile but better safe than sorry, a comprehensive scan of your computer is something i do whenver im worried, or simply every month or so Tongue
14 October 2012, 17:26,
The site is fine. Just rechecked it. Could it have been a specific link?
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
15 October 2012, 15:16,
im not sure but just thought i would let you know just in case it was to do with the site.
15 October 2012, 17:08,
Some scanners don't like certain javascripts plug ins but I can't think of anything running that could cause it. What anti virus are you using.
Skean Dhude
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
15 October 2012, 19:51,
its the McAfee internet security . i started up the laptop went to this site and as i was logging in the alert came up (trojan detected) from McAfee and asked me to restart so i did and its been fine since then all i can think of is that maybe it was a site i was on before i turned off the laptop and then when ive came back online to your site its been detected.
15 October 2012, 20:18,
So it isn't showing now when you come on the site?
Skean Dhude
16 October 2012, 08:54,
No its not showing now .
16 October 2012, 19:33,
OK. Then. Nobody else has commented so we will just call it a glitch and ignore it.
Skean Dhude