Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Survival tools for the modern traditionalist survivalist.
16 October 2012, 14:22,
Survival tools for the modern traditionalist survivalist.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/a...iques.html

16 October 2012, 14:40,
RE: Survival tools for the modern traditionalist survivalist.
yeah, right!....i think?Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
16 October 2012, 14:40,
ooh i can make some of these, got draws full of stone age flint tools xD
16 October 2012, 14:44,
Archaelogosts and Paleontologists reckon they found a place in DEVON where the last remaining primitive man lived until recently
Homo Grumpybikerous, They found fur, bits of leather and stone tools laying between a fossilised Honda Nighthawk and a carbonised Citreon Berlingo Smile

16 October 2012, 14:55, (This post was last modified: 16 October 2012, 14:57 by bigpaul.)
(16 October 2012, 14:44)NorthernRaider Wrote: Archaelogosts and Paleontologists reckon they found a place in DEVON where the last remaining primitive man lived until recently
Homo Grumpybikerous, They found fur, bits of leather and stone tools laying between a fossilised Honda Nighthawk and a carbonised Citreon Berlingo Smile

DAMN< i was trying to keep that a secret!!TongueBig Grin
REMAINS???? i aint dead yet, my friend!!Big Grin i'll outlive you lot!!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
16 October 2012, 15:12,
lol BP at a million years old, bet he'd look like the face of bo xD
16 October 2012, 15:49,
(16 October 2012, 15:12)Hrusai Wrote: lol BP at a million years old, bet he'd look like the face of bo xD

Hey steady on BP is a famous movie star, hes in the opening minutes 2001 a space oddesy. He starred alongside Rachel welsh in 1 million years BC as well Smile and he was Hagrids stunt double.

16 October 2012, 16:29,
(16 October 2012, 15:49)NorthernRaider Wrote:
(16 October 2012, 15:12)Hrusai Wrote: lol BP at a million years old, bet he'd look like the face of bo xD

Hey steady on BP is a famous movie star, hes in the opening minutes 2001 a space oddesy. He starred alongside Rachel welsh in 1 million years BC as well Smile and he was Hagrids stunt double.
I WISH!!....specially about Racquel Welsh!!!Big Grin