Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
lone man scenario from the BBC.
18 October 2012, 11:49,
lone man scenario from the BBC.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-19988748
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
18 October 2012, 12:44,
RE: lone man scenario from the BBC.
Two ways this can be dealth with (A) Stay out of target areas like city centers, malls and cinemas, or (B) Deport all the muslims in the UK to protect the greater good.

18 October 2012, 14:43,
That would be against there humanrights,but they can delort me to norway or finland.
18 October 2012, 15:57,
We need to start a Geordie Liberation army and reclaim our homeland, Berwick to Whitby

18 October 2012, 16:33,
Were the lucky ones, got imigrants but nowt compared to the midlands and down south.
18 October 2012, 16:44,
Well just goes to show you how up on their game the police are, I went to pick up 32 bin bags of top soil for my allotment today in a hatch back car.
It was groaning at the seams bulging plastic bags visible through every window, down on the rubbers of the suspension at the rear, like a dragster in reverse. classic possible bomb car, well thought I'd get a tug off plod.
Drove past at least four police cars and they didn't even bat an eyelid....
I tried to be normal once.... Worst two minutes of my life...
18 October 2012, 16:56,
(18 October 2012, 16:33)Metroyeti Wrote: Were the lucky ones, got imigrants but nowt compared to the midlands and down south.

you speak for yourself, aint no immigrants out here in the sticks!!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.