Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What does the Cardiff H & R case tell you?
20 October 2012, 15:09, (This post was last modified: 20 October 2012, 15:11 by NorthernRaider.)
What does the Cardiff H & R case tell you?
ONE vehicle, ONE Criminal, 11 plus victims, ONE INCIDENT and it tied up the entire police resources for that entire area BUT.

BUT it also saw the closure to all admissions to the hospitals in that city because this one incident overwhelmed the available resources.

So imagine a MAJOR incident with many hundreds or thousands of casualties and imagine if one incident causes chaos just how would society cope with thousands ???

I say it could not cope and this is why as preppers we must build up substantial medical kits and gain as many skills as possible.

http://news.sky.com/story/1000134/cardif...ystery-car
Just as the single localised flasah flood in Bostcastle consumed every available rescue helicopter in England, Just as the Sheffield floods took up every major high pressure pump in the region, these incidents show us show how badly prepared we are as a nation if something big affected the country!!

20 October 2012, 15:17,
RE: What does the Cardiff H & R case tell you?
shows just how one incident used up all the resourses in that area, makes me think that if this was a national event then we would be very much on our own (as preppers)with the sheeple and TPTB running around in circles panicking, but then i've always thought that!Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
20 October 2012, 21:17,
My mam used to be a cleaner at a local hospital.
There were a shortage of cleaners to do the wards.
But over my mam were five managers and supervisors.
This country is not prepared for a national emergency of any kind.
If an emp went off overhead, this country would be back to the stone age never mind the pre industrialized time.
The governments useless as are all governments.
We have no plans in place, no relief efforts ready no nothing.
What will happen if there's tens of thousands of refugees due to some disaster in our country?
Bad times that's what.
This country is on its way to hell in a hand basket and there's many many people greasing the path its on.
I tried to be normal once.... Worst two minutes of my life...
20 October 2012, 22:22,
It says to me that vans are a danger that the general public should not have access to. Members of the general public who have access to vans can easily injure, maim and kill other members of the public. A van can be easily concealed in a public area amongst other traffic such as bicycles, buses and eco friendly cars.

Sure, some employees need vans to conduct the business to ensure the state survives, however, the general public do not need such things. After all, a member of the public with a van may use it for such things as fly tipping, materials theft, public sexual encounters or the transportation of people they have murdered, not to mention using the van itself as a tool murder.

No, I think we have reached a time where society realises that members of the public do not need vans, and for the safety of society and the general public only the state should have access to vans.
21 October 2012, 01:28,
funny how one madman with a legitimately held gun goes off the deep end and the politicians are falling over themselves to be ever more draconian than the other parasites to pander to the media fanned hysteria, yet, more people are killed+maimed, more crime facilitated+committed, more laziness, selfishness and arrogance created and a greater disintergration of the idea and practise of community is caused by private motor vehicle ownership. in decades,centuries to come, if there are historians, they'll probably look on these few decades of mass private vehicle ownership as years of madness. in the same way people today contemplate the easter islanders as they felled their last tree:huh,they'll think about us "what were they thinking?"Huh
they laugh at us because we're different, we laugh at them because they're all the same
21 October 2012, 09:06,
(20 October 2012, 21:17)Prepper1 Wrote: My mam used to be a cleaner at a local hospital.
There were a shortage of cleaners to do the wards.
But over my mam were five managers and supervisors.

Before labour came to power my wife had one manager above her in a supervisory role, within a year of Labours " Cost saving" Agenda for change she had 3 managers, and by 2010 there was in total 11 people over here but her job was exactly the same except for she was £300 a month worse off after Labours Agenda for change.

21 October 2012, 10:48,
when i was last in Hospital...OK it was 1995...we hardly saw a nurse....maybe if you had to have a drip replaced once in a while...but apart from that we-the patients- were left very much on our own and i assume in the last 17 years things have deteriorated not improved( i was on a surgical ward), i think if there was a major incident (like a pandemic or bombing) the whole system would collapse.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
21 October 2012, 12:24,
I have a small bet at work regarding the religious beliefs of this mysterious driver. The one who we know nothing about at all. Typically we would know his name and erry thing about him by this point. But on all the news sites... Nothing. Nothing at all. Suspicions! Obviously his name and religion might be being kept from us in the interest of "community cohesion". I could if course be wrong, but when you read the news that much you see patterns in the way things are reported. Plus we have ah several articals about that al queada magazine giving instructions how to age terror. If you don't know how to build a bomb, just get a big vehicle and in people over. Pretty much as this guy has done.

Like I said, I could be wrong. But it's terribly suspicious that they have the guy and have released Nothing.
21 October 2012, 13:12,
(21 October 2012, 12:24)Carnebwen Wrote: I have a small bet at work regarding the religious beliefs of this mysterious driver. The one who we know nothing about at all. Typically we would know his name and erry thing about him by this point. But on all the news sites... Nothing. Nothing at all. Suspicions! Obviously his name and religion might be being kept from us in the interest of "community cohesion". I could if course be wrong, but when you read the news that much you see patterns in the way things are reported. Plus we have ah several articals about that al queada magazine giving instructions how to age terror. If you don't know how to build a bomb, just get a big vehicle and in people over. Pretty much as this guy has done.

Like I said, I could be wrong. But it's terribly suspicious that they have the guy and have released Nothing.

What, No, You mean????? The Taffyban ?

21 October 2012, 17:32,
your dead right nr ...as i watched i wondered what they would do in a major event......... we are on our own son!