Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
now that is a LOW pressure front
24 October 2012, 10:10,
now that is a LOW pressure front
This depression (no not Barney Smile ) could do some hellish damage if its reaches the east coast of the US. I just hope it keeps heading away from us.

http://modernsurvivalblog.com/weather-pr...een-storm/

24 October 2012, 10:55,
RE: now that is a LOW pressure front
There is a COLD front coming down from the Artic..will hit this country on thursday night into Friday....north Eastern areas will get it first!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
24 October 2012, 11:07,
(24 October 2012, 10:55)bigpaul Wrote: There is a COLD front coming down from the Artic..will hit this country on thursday night into Friday....north Eastern areas will get it first!

Wont bother me, Yeti, Madgirl or RW cos we is norverners up here its either wet n cold, sunny wet n cold, cold n sunny, snowing or raining, or a fooking blizzard but go into the the city center at 11pm on a saturday night in mid January and the girls are still only wearing little black dresses and in the case of the mackems probably no knickers either Smile

24 October 2012, 11:11,
(24 October 2012, 11:07)NorthernRaider Wrote: go into the the city center at 11pm on a saturday night in mid January and the girls are still only wearing little black dresses and in the case of the mackems probably no knickers either Smile

go into ANY city centre on a Saturday night anywhere in the UK and you will see the same, its not confined to the north, and their all Zombies blotted out on booze and drugs!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
24 October 2012, 12:24,
(24 October 2012, 11:07)NorthernRaider Wrote:
(24 October 2012, 10:55)bigpaul Wrote: There is a COLD front coming down from the Artic..will hit this country on thursday night into Friday....north Eastern areas will get it first!

Wont bother me, Yeti, Madgirl or RW cos we is norverners up here its either wet n cold, sunny wet n cold, cold n sunny, snowing or raining, or a fooking blizzard but go into the the city center at 11pm on a saturday night in mid January and the girls are still only wearing little black dresses and in the case of the mackems probably no knickers either Smile

thats because the hair on the north girls back keeps them warm
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
24 October 2012, 12:50,
North?! Try Inverness - now THAT'S north.Smile And the girls still wear the short black skirts in the middle of winter up here too!Huh

(I'm sure there,s going to be someone on here from Wick, or Lerwick, or Svalbard maybe, who will trump me on the North issue. We're just short of 58 degrees latitude.)
Find a resilient place and way to live, then sit back and watch a momentous period in history unfold.
24 October 2012, 13:09,
(24 October 2012, 12:50)Tarrel Wrote: North?! Try Inverness - now THAT'S north.Smile And the girls still wear the short black skirts in the middle of winter up here too!Huh

(I'm sure there,s going to be someone on here from Wick, or Lerwick, or Svalbard maybe, who will trump me on the North issue. We're just short of 58 degrees latitude.)

Oh I wish that lady survivalist from Sweden who lives on a boat up the Islands was a member !!! Smile

24 October 2012, 13:48, (This post was last modified: 24 October 2012, 13:51 by Metroyeti.)
Nr we were technacly scotland back in the day, so that might explain the wearing of nothing at the weekends.
(24 October 2012, 13:48)Metroyeti Wrote: Nr we were technacly scotland back in the day, so that might explain the wearing of nothing at the weekends.

Is there any archery shops in durham nr?
24 October 2012, 14:05,
(24 October 2012, 13:48)Metroyeti Wrote: Is there any archery shops in durham nr?

I believe there is a traditional archery store up near Stanley but its doesnt appear to have a website. Then there is a sports shop in the indoor market in durham with air rifles bow kits etc but its over priced.

24 October 2012, 14:13,
(24 October 2012, 12:50)Tarrel Wrote: North?! Try Inverness - now THAT'S north.Smile And the girls still wear the short black skirts in the middle of winter up here too!Huh

*waves from Kirkwall*

Ah, yes the Inverness nightclubs- think I'm still barred from Blue, Gunsmiths, Johnny Foxes....

Good times.
Sodomi Non Sapiens.