Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finances are only just BLINDINGLY OBVIOUS!!!
30 October 2012, 17:15,
RE: Finances are only just BLINDINGLY OBVIOUS!!!
(30 October 2012, 15:32)Paul Wrote: BDG.
Interesting you paying the marked price for things.

Where did I say that, or are you infering it so you can make the statement:

You're obviously well off and can afford ticket prices.?

(30 October 2012, 15:32)Paul Wrote: Some of us aren't so flush though even if we aren't charity cases.
Some of us also have the balls to haggle asking for discounts.
Even more will be looking for the "split bags of peas" bit to negotiate a knock down price.

Probably be them on minimum wage with a lot of month at the end of the pay check.
Housewife's and the like stretching their earnings to make ends meet.

But that won't be a problem for those who have the drive to go it alone obviously.

Now, this was about how money is earned, not how it is spent, but that fact is, more than 50% of the money that is spent in shops in the UK is spent in the supermarkets. Go to sainsburys, morrisons, asda or tesco and haggle once you get to the till and let me know how you get on.

People are given ample opportunity in this country to get themselves to a level where they earn much more than minimum wage. If they have not got themselves up to do that, they have wasted opportunity and wasted the investment in them that your tax, my tax and the tax of many others has been spent on.

In this country, people need to change their priorities - people could save money in many areas if they re-assessed some of their own ideas on how they should live. Granted, some people do manage to stretch their money as far as it will go, but a much greater % waste money by buying things they do not need or buying them in the wrong place.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Finances are only just BLINDINGLY OBVIOUS!!! - by BDG - 30 October 2012, 17:15