Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
If the power went out for a week or so, I is there any realistic way of heating in?
29 October 2012, 23:59,
RE: If the power went out for a week or so, I is there any realistic way of heating in?
(29 October 2012, 23:50)TOF Wrote: Oh my gosh! what's the problem?? Heat one room with either a calor gas heater or paraffin heater. No need for any fancy window coverings or workouts. A lot of people live without any form of central heating in their houses even now. Speaking as one who lived in just such a way for most of her life there really is no issue. By choice I still have no heat in my bedroom! You lot really do overcomplicate things sometimes.

Haha, very true.

We don't have heating where we live.....and I LOVE it!!! The misses snuggles up to me in bed, and that keeps her warm. Most nights I still throw the covers off me to help me cool down. But not everyone is a mini-radiator like me, which is useful for 3 months a year haha.

Oddly, I just went to post on here, then saw TOF's post. I was going to suggest, if you have a pet, get them near you. I'm sat with a cat on my lap, and it's like a hotwater bottle!!!
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin

Messages In This Thread
RE: If the power went out for a week or so, I is there any realistic way of heating in? - by Scythe13 - 29 October 2012, 23:59