Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
If the power went out for a week or so, I is there any realistic way of heating in?
31 October 2012, 10:04, (This post was last modified: 31 October 2012, 10:06 by NorthernRaider.)
RE: If the power went out for a week or so, I is there any realistic way of heating in?
(30 October 2012, 14:01)Neuralsandwich Wrote: Trying to keep my flat warm is a constant issue in my new flat if I switch the heating off. The place has plastic fans in the single glazed windows. Put a 2 layer of bubble wrap across the fans. Starting to warm up now, central heating costs so much and doesn't really do much. The bubble wrap has been more help, good way to spend £1 haha!

A foil lined roller blind will also reflect a lot of heat back into the room.
You guys are making me very nervous with your improvised heating and ventilation systems, please god make sure you have enough ventilation and you are not going to deplete the oxygen or poison yourself with carbon monoxide.

Messages In This Thread
RE: If the power went out for a week or so, I is there any realistic way of heating in? - by NorthernRaider - 31 October 2012, 10:04