Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
anyone want a really CHEAP house??
30 October 2012, 15:07,
anyone want a really CHEAP house??
pity its not in my area!!! http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tees-20135248
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
30 October 2012, 16:25,
RE: anyone want a really CHEAP house??
When I was a kid they auctioned a lot of the houses off in Newcastle west end starting at 50p with the condition you then done them up. Some lucky buggers became property millionaires in the space of a year or 2. Done them up & sold them off 1 at a time. I think the average price the houses went for was about £200.
30 October 2012, 16:36,
No one will last five minutes in the Clarences or Haverton Hill, its not called Beruit on tees for nothing, Many of thoses houses were only built about 1990 ish when I was doing security for Stockton council, within only five years many of them were derelict.

31 October 2012, 11:22,
its only a few years ago one in grimthorpe barnsley south yorkshire was sold for less than £1000
31 October 2012, 11:29,
well, at least someone has the choice to buy it, the cheapest house i've seen down here in the last few years was £90K and that was a semi detached "cornish unit"(ex council house) on the edge of a small village.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.