Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SHTF home security
31 October 2012, 20:29, (This post was last modified: 31 October 2012, 20:33 by Nenook.)
SHTF home security
here is something that Id like to share , crow scareres that farmers use .take a 12 gauge blank shot gun cartridge, the crow scarer are trip wired , weld one to a spike , replace blank with live at knee height, and bingo or is it bango and you can cross lane fire these , or even have them on remote hand pull wires ,

regards

nenookBig Grin
they are portable and can be used as a perimeter security or detterrent ( if I saw my mate get his knees shot out Id think twice about going in to a place ),

regards
when being chased by a hungry lion , you don't have to be the fastest runner, you just have to run faster than the bloke next to you !Smile
31 October 2012, 20:37,
RE: SHTF home security
funny what i know as a rook scarer is just a french banger Tongue...what do you mean? something like door mines?
31 October 2012, 20:41,
OK unless you have dogs or children hanging round.
12g blast at close range on a childs legs?
I would imagine not a pretty sight.
31 October 2012, 20:54, (This post was last modified: 31 October 2012, 20:58 by Nenook.)
I did say if the shit hits the fan home security , in which case there shouldent be any children running around ,

regards

nenook

if people are willing and DO steal from homes now ,what would it be like during SHTF,,

Hrasai , these things are not french bangers thaey hold a 12 gauge cartridge , not easy to get hold of but if you know a farmer !

regards

nenook
when being chased by a hungry lion , you don't have to be the fastest runner, you just have to run faster than the bloke next to you !Smile
31 October 2012, 22:34,
You can get mine versions, replace with live and add some sort of flammable addative and u have a lethal mine!!
he never planned to fail, he just failed to plan. like lambs to the slaughter the wolfs look down from the hill tops. we are those wolfs!!!
31 October 2012, 23:42,
these alarm mines can not take a shotgun cartridge as they are designed for short blanks and if you could put a shotgun cartridge in would become un lawfull to own in pace time?

i wonder if the advice we give is used and someone gets hurt could we be sued???
some things should be talked about at meet's
to win the war, you must be willing to die
31 October 2012, 23:53,
Guys has anyone read the title of this thread ?

SHITS HITS THE FAN HOME SECURITY ,

what 's with all the peace time this and that , ?

think when all goes wrong what will you do to protect your home if you choose to stop there ?

nenook
1 November 2012, 00:07,
we live in a country that will lock you up for as long as it want's then send you to the usa for further question if it thinks your a terrorist?
if you write about things that could break the law at any time then your asking for trouble from H.M. gov. if they want you they will find you ?
we all have an idea about what we think we can do, some of us know what we can do and untill the time comes to put up then we should be careful what we put down in writing and if any prepper can't look after their stuff it's time to start planning that as well?
like NR keeps saying arm chair preppers and rambo's won't make it
remember opsec any one could be using the forum ?
to win the war, you must be willing to die
1 November 2012, 00:34,
WTSHTF, it's a good idea.

Nice one NN
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
1 November 2012, 07:30,
Henry krank alarm mines, there cheap enough, burglars would fill there pants when the blanks go off.