Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Read , Weep, Learn
2 November 2012, 10:36,
Read , Weep, Learn
Richest city in the richest nation on earth, mother nature shrugs and citizens of the richest nation on earth are rummaging through bins looking for edible morsals only 3 days after the storm.
Still 4.7 million without power, millions without fresh water, food or fuel, hospitals are being overwhelmed.

Read, weep for them and bloody well LEARN from their misfortune.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...-food.html

2 November 2012, 11:06,
RE: Read , Weep, Learn
I love how it fully justifies and reinforces what we know to be true. The average home has 3 days of food, the average shop has 3 days worth of stock. When you live next to a corner shop, you're going to be in the below average food stocks section. Also, those shops will be restocked daily. Guess what that means....city dwellers have...2 days of food!!!

That's a scary thought hu?
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
2 November 2012, 11:10,
(2 November 2012, 11:06)Scythe13 Wrote: I love how it fully justifies and reinforces what we know to be true. The average home has 3 days of food, the average shop has 3 days worth of stock. When you live next to a corner shop, you're going to be in the below average food stocks section. Also, those shops will be restocked daily. Guess what that means....city dwellers have...2 days of food!!!

well put guys my family are thinking may be im not that mad
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
2 November 2012, 11:38,
(2 November 2012, 11:10)Barneyboy Wrote:
(2 November 2012, 11:06)Scythe13 Wrote: I love how it fully justifies and reinforces what we know to be true. The average home has 3 days of food, the average shop has 3 days worth of stock. When you live next to a corner shop, you're going to be in the below average food stocks section. Also, those shops will be restocked daily. Guess what that means....city dwellers have...2 days of food!!!

well put guys my family are thinking may be im not that mad

You are mad! Clearly this kind of thing couldn't happen to a major city, in a well developed country! There's no way they're currently on their 4th day without power!!! Without food in 2 days!?!?!? That's impossible!!

Sorry to say this BarneyBoy, but you're mad. haha
2 November 2012, 12:02,
fours days with out food clean water and power this is bad ,but so easy thing to happen the water borns will happen soonSad
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
2 November 2012, 12:16,
i just dont understand these people, the richest nation on earth and they run out of food in 3 days? winter before last we didnt go anywhere for nearly 4 WEEKS and we didnt run out of anything cos we had food stored, it just dosent make sense.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
2 November 2012, 12:28,
Your right mate it makes no sense, but I always found common sense isn't so common these days
2 November 2012, 12:32, (This post was last modified: 2 November 2012, 12:40 by bigpaul.)
http://offgridsurvival.com/thisiswhyweprep/
(2 November 2012, 12:28)Tartar Horde Wrote: Your right mate it makes no sense, but I always found common sense isn't so common these days

you are so right my friend, was having a conversation with OH a few days ago driving back from somewhere or other, we were saying that people/sheeple wont survive WTSHTF cos they lack any kind of grey matter on this subject, its either "it wont happen to me" or "the govt will look after us"..both of which will get them killed..but can they see it?...nope..not a hope in hell!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
2 November 2012, 13:11,
i wish i could tattoo this article permenantly into the collective psyche of every prepper, especially my soon to be departed city prepper cousins ?

2 November 2012, 13:19,
You don't need to do that NR. The government will save us. Even though emergency websites all say 'Wait out the crap, and we'll get to you when we can...until then you're on your own.' when they say that, they're meaning they'll get to me first! So I'll wait about an hour or so to be saved.......even though an ambulance in a non-emergency takes like 3-5 hours!!! They'll make an exception when it comes to a disaster. They'll come and save me first. You can prep, but I'll be saved.

HAHAHAHA, that's so funny that even though the government says, we'll get to you when we're ready, people still think they don't need to look after themselves!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA