Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
looking for a move
4 November 2012, 17:07,
looking for a move
hi,
i am looking at moving house, was looking at properties in devon, around north tawton. there seems to be a lot of cheep houses here if you are willing to do some work to them.
anyone any thorghts on this location?
4 November 2012, 17:10,
RE: looking for a move
Thats in Big Pauls AOO, and there used to be a vibrant survivalist community tween Exeter and Yeovil areas, We used to have RVs near Luppit.

4 November 2012, 18:18,
(4 November 2012, 17:07)Bjm Wrote: hi,
i am looking at moving house, was looking at properties in devon, around north tawton. there seems to be a lot of cheep houses here if you are willing to do some work to them.
anyone any thorghts on this location?
depends on what you are looking for? old/new/terraced/semi/detached/ in town/ not in town?? some properties are very expensive but you can buy cheap properties at auction....just been looking at one ourselves yesterday, auction sale, guide price £125K, we know North Tawton very well, we nearly moved there ourselves but the other person let us down. wife's friend lives there and its where our dentist is!Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
5 November 2012, 00:37,
i am out of here .... when i sell this place ...i am in limbo till i sell, can,t finalize my plan and the clock is ticking away..BUT soon as it sells i will be up high and out the way , digging my bunker ( i shit you not ) .... growing veg , chichens, pigs, and goats..... and hitting the f..k out of my drums..... that alone will stop any supprise attacks from wouldbe robbers they would listen and quickly f..k off in the opposite direction ....... got it all sussed