http://modernsurvivalblog.com/survival-k...e-studies/

14 November 2012, 21:51,
RE: Another good article from KEN about canned food shelf life
good post thankyou !
14 November 2012, 22:13,
Thanks for sharing this post, NR.
Much appreciated.
Prepper Kid: when will the sheeple wake up to the reality?
Prepper Parent: When it is too late to begin prepping for it.
14 November 2012, 23:23,
When I was last in the Army in 1972, we were still eating ration packs made up in 1942,.. the food was as good then as it was when it was first produced,... the only thing that looked different was that the chocolate bars had turned white through age
A major part of survival is invisibility.
15 November 2012, 00:21,
(14 November 2012, 23:23)Highlander Wrote: When I was last in the Army in 1972, we were still eating ration packs made up in 1942,.. the food was as good then as it was when it was first produced,... the only thing that looked different was that the chocolate bars had turned white through age

Your not alone with that memory, I joined in 72 and we had tinned cheese in our rat packs along with the age whitened chocolate, and the cheese was canned in 1956!!, Dread to think when the Bacon Grill was canned Smile

14 January 2013, 23:19,
(15 November 2012, 00:21)NorthernRaider Wrote:
(14 November 2012, 23:23)Highlander Wrote: When I was last in the Army in 1972, we were still eating ration packs made up in 1942,.. the food was as good then as it was when it was first produced,... the only thing that looked different was that the chocolate bars had turned white through age

Your not alone with that memory, I joined in 72 and we had tinned cheese in our rat packs along with the age whitened chocolate, and the cheese was canned in 1956!!, Dread to think when the Bacon Grill was canned Smile
I am sorry to bring this up at this late stage,...... but I LOVED that grilled bacon...... Big GrinBig Grin
A major part of survival is invisibility.