Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Lots and lots and lots of 9/11s
18 November 2012, 21:00,
Lots and lots and lots of 9/11s
Some of you will already know of me from my,perhaps,slightly premature thread:UK Sheeple Cull.Would have sounded better other way round,but still.Not much to say about me except very jumpy about Israel-Iran as I think this is pretty much gonna be equivalent to lots and lots and lots of 9/11s.Lots and lots and lots....
Suburban neighbours= stranger- danger.
18 November 2012, 21:05, (This post was last modified: 18 November 2012, 21:06 by NorthernRaider.)
RE: Lots and lots and lots of 9/11s
Naaaa it will petre out as it always does, they have been killing each other since Jesus was a kid, they will continue to do so for ever, both sides are equally as bad as each other, neither have just claim for their causes and both think their version of god is right.

The only true thing they have in common is they are a threat to civilised countries.
EG note how if a Muslim extremist travels abroad, sets a bomb and kills lots of its enemies its called terrorism, but when Israel does exactly the same thing it gets called Self Defence.

18 November 2012, 21:13,
who knows what will happen but i belive that 9/11 was a inside job
Todays mighty oak is just yesterdays nut that held its ground
In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king
18 November 2012, 22:08,
Hope you're right NR,hope you're right....A nuclear-armed Iran(and Israel's efforts to stop that happening)are still pretty unprecedented,though.Before you mention Israel's previous tactical strikes on Iraq/Syria,I just think the stakes are a lot higher this time.Hoping you're right,though.... be slightly sad not to see a thinning of the UK sheeple flock though.
19 November 2012, 00:09,
Those two countries are as aggressive as each other and I wish neither were nuclear capable.
I think they have the capacity between them to take us all into a truly devastating war that will end up drawing in all their allies. Imagine Russia, China coming to help Iran and possibly inviting the DPRK along because the US and UK are on the opposing side.
I certainly hope it does not get worse and does peter out as NR thinks it will.
For now, I will keep quiet and keep prepping and praying and hoping and prepping...
Prepper Kid: when will the sheeple wake up to the reality?
Prepper Parent: When it is too late to begin prepping for it.
19 November 2012, 00:45,
this is just a side show....thats all..however russia , china.. thats the real target korea will be the trigger..for china and israel for the usa......when i don,t know ...but it will come to pass . on my radar... and just throw in the EU for good measure
19 November 2012, 01:21,
Mean't to say:'[is]pretty unprecedented.'All this idle speculation and' will they,won't they',is tedious and pointless.I tend to agree with ALL of you as nobody knows where this is going and all opinions are valid until proven otherwise.
19 November 2012, 09:58,
Hi, welcome to the forum.

Hope you have a great time with us.

How are your preps going so far?
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
19 November 2012, 11:14,
HiYa Scythe.Am in final stages of brick-buit U house/bunker.WARNING to all novice brick-layers;IT'S HARD(but gets easier if you persevere).Just hoping it doesn't all kick-off while I'm still only 75% done hahahaha
19 November 2012, 11:23,
That's some great work OP.

What's your height above sea level?
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin