Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Self assessment - what a bloody joke
21 November 2012, 19:31,
Self assessment - what a bloody joke
Just got home from a hard days work to find a letter from our lovely HM Revenue & Customs. Apparently they received my written self assessment tax return 1 DAY late, so they're charging me £100. Where the hell did they get that figure from? How is that justifiable?

Want to know the BEST thing though? I could've ignored the written self-assessment entirely, and I would still have until Jan 31st to do it online. But now because I've sent the written form, I can't do it online and I'm being charged £100 for sending something in late when half the country who are planning to do it online haven't even looked at the form yet.

Daylight fucking robbery. Maybe I should go break into HM Revenue & Customs, steal my goddamn form back and fill in the online assessment.
21 November 2012, 20:59,
RE: Self assessment - what a bloody joke
More tax for them. Thats how the do it now. Fines and more fines.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
21 November 2012, 21:03,
Fucking cheeky cunts!!
21 November 2012, 21:41,
You are the
1 wrong class
2 wrong colour
3 wrong faith
4 wrong nationality
So shut up and work harder there are millions of lefties and immigrants on benefits who need your tax money.

21 November 2012, 21:45,
(21 November 2012, 21:41)NorthernRaider Wrote: You are the
1 wrong class
2 wrong colour
3 wrong faith
4 wrong nationality
So shut up and work harder there are millions of lefties and immigrants on benefits who need your tax money.

i pay tax not alot cause my accountant helpsSmile
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!