Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DDP ep 12 ser 1
22 November 2012, 00:12,
DDP ep 12 ser 1
OH.......................MY...............................GOD......... the loons have definately taken over the asylum ( bunker in this case) The first lot living in a bunker we so happy clappy, hippy, and just plain weird I thought the episode was about Unwanted Knitting Patterns SmileAngelRolleyes

22 November 2012, 08:59,
RE: DDP ep 12 ser 1
Do you mean the Hippies living in the proper bunker,.. which I thought was really cool,.. great place,............... or do you mean the made up bunker, made of 30 odd school buses joined together and covered on 2 foot of concrete, the `Ark ll` I think he called it... which I thought wouldnt do the job well, due to lack of air quality,.. 3000 kids??????, get one with a bug, and they all get it
A major part of survival is invisibility.
22 November 2012, 09:47,
The first one with the happy clappy nutjobs in it, Dont recruit cops, engineers, medics etc to the group but a quck medicine practioner, a musician, and artists. Jeez they look like they got lost on the way to Woodstock or San Francisco in the 60s , not one practical skill among them.

Then their was Bruce Beach a damn nice chap who is very well intended, then the fat foody, then the silly filly from TX, but those hippies Sheesh massive intelects, superb IQs zero common sense Smile

22 November 2012, 16:09,
Yes,... almost a waste of a good bunker,... surely they couls have found some hippy doctors, hippy electrician,.. hell I would wear flowers in my hair for an invite
A major part of survival is invisibility.
22 November 2012, 18:31,
I would happily relive them of that bunker! Big Grin

Fortress, food store, mini farm, arsenal, huge space for water containers.
Me and some others could hole up there for years if there were enough of us with enough resources.
Prepper Kid: when will the sheeple wake up to the reality?
Prepper Parent: When it is too late to begin prepping for it.