Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why do they do such silly things?
23 November 2012, 09:56,
Why do they do such silly things?

A driver drowned in Somerset because yet again he thought he could drive through fast flowing water, what makes ordinary people take such silly risks, especially some 4x4 drivers who thing 4 wheel drive means their vehicle wont be carried away by as little as 10 inches of water.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...water.html

23 November 2012, 10:54,
RE: Why do they do such silly things?
(23 November 2012, 09:56)NorthernRaider Wrote: A driver drowned in Somerset because yet again he thought he could drive through fast flowing water, what makes ordinary people take such silly risks, especially some 4x4 drivers who thing 4 wheel drive means their vehicle wont be carried away by as little as 10 inches of water.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...water.html

Its because flowing water doesn't look dangerous to sheeple.

Its also sheeple ate persuaded into buying shiny new 4x4s by salesmenand marketing that promises go-anywhere, cross any river and climb any mountain capabilities of their products. Have you ever tken a sheeple cross country in their own shiny 4x4?....it scares the shit out of most of them!

Two girls were killed in Kimmeridge a couple of years ago as a result of parking their little Suzuky 4x4 on the edge of the cliff for a better view. The cliff edge gave way, taking them with it. Again naivity thatthe 4x4 has magic powers that override common sense. I'm sorry for them and their families.
72 de

Lightspeed
26-SUKer-17

26-TM-580

23 November 2012, 13:21,
Fuck em. That is darwins theory in operation. The more they are removed from the population the higher our IQ goes.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
23 November 2012, 14:48,
(23 November 2012, 13:21)Skean Dhude Wrote: Fuck em. That is darwins theory in operation. The more they are removed from the population the higher our IQ goes.

LOL Ive often thought of some people how the hell have you made it this far the way you behave/live your live ive put it down to luck.
23 November 2012, 14:54,
it said in the news report that it was a "Pensioner"....dosent condone it but maybe he just made a bad decision.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
24 November 2012, 00:22,
(23 November 2012, 13:21)Skean Dhude Wrote: Fuck em. That is darwins theory in operation. The more they are removed from the population the higher our IQ goes.
http://www.darwinawards.com
I think you'll love that site SD. I say that, because I do.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
24 November 2012, 12:19,
I went up and down a very narrow donkey track on the side of a mountain in an old Suzuki Jimney...
very near shat myself as well...
Wheels very close to the edge of the track AND I had to steer around a donkey herder who wanted to buy the female officer I was driving...
On second thoughts maybe I should have taken the offer...
I tried to be normal once.... Worst two minutes of my life...
26 November 2012, 16:46,
they do it because they are totally divorced from the natural world and it's very real dangers.they actually believe all the marketing bollocks from the car industry and that they are perfectly safe in their little metal and glass boxes (see 'em all the time by the side of the motorway in totally inappropriate clothing for the weather conditions). i get really pissed off when i see adverts that subliminally infer that you are a rubbish parent unless you constantly ferry your children around their car. in a perverse way, i sometimes look forward to a peak oil/emp sitx just to see the average person struggling with having to walk further than the end of their drive
they laugh at us because we're different, we laugh at them because they're all the same
26 November 2012, 16:55,
Talk about dumb as they come ( not the hero in the landy)
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...winds.html

26 November 2012, 17:58,
(26 November 2012, 16:46)Ranger Wrote: i sometimes look forward to a peak oil/emp sitx just to see the average person struggling with having to walk further than the end of their drive

yeah, me too!Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.