Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hello from Lincolnshire
29 November 2012, 23:28,
RE: Hello from Lincolnshire
Welcome from Tyneside. Get yourself a garden, keep yourself in potatoes, onions and leeks so you do not need to buy them anymore, then move onto keeping yourself in cabbages and the like.
30 November 2012, 07:01,
hello gary and welcome to the forum
30 November 2012, 07:48,
Thanks for the warm welcome guysSmile

Ref- veg the wife already keeps the garden wel stocked with potatoes, beans, tomatoes, and a few others. Our winter potatoes have just been killed off by too much rain thoughSad
30 November 2012, 07:48,
Hello and welcome
Failure is NOT an option
30 November 2012, 09:55,
Hi UncleGaryFester

Welcome to the forum.

We look forward to hearing your views on the gun scene (I'm 110% pro gun!!! Wife is the opposite) and about learning and teaching each other.

What brought you over to prepping? Is there anything in particular you're look at surviving (aside from everything).
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
30 November 2012, 11:35,
(30 November 2012, 09:55)Scythe13 Wrote: Hi UncleGaryFester

Welcome to the forum.

We look forward to hearing your views on the gun scene (I'm 110% pro gun!!! Wife is the opposite) and about learning and teaching each other.

What brought you over to prepping? Is there anything in particular you're look at surviving (aside from everything).

Lots of deer in Somerset mate, maybe UncleFester and I can get you bitten by the stalking bug.Wink
30 November 2012, 13:29,
How do Gary nice to see another yella belly here abouts
30 November 2012, 18:09, (This post was last modified: 30 November 2012, 18:19 by UncleFester.)
(30 November 2012, 13:29)T-oddity Wrote: How do Gary nice to see another yella belly here abouts

What end of the 'shire are you from? I'm GainsboroughSad
(30 November 2012, 09:55)Scythe13 Wrote: Hi UncleGaryFester

Welcome to the forum.

My wife's fine with guns, she loves my new 20g hatsan pump action. Saying that she's not as keen when I come in from lamping early hours and set the dogs off when she's up early, oops!.

Pretty much the way the worlds heading it just seems to be edging towards something bad, I'm not saying doomsday but I'd hate to rule it out and get caught out. I've always carried more kit than I need to when out shooting or walking just incase, but know I'm thinking more practically even if it was just me loosing my job and needing to get my own meat and live more frugally I know I've got my guns or snares to fall back on to fill the freezer.
30 November 2012, 20:08,
helloSmile
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
1 December 2012, 18:36,
I'm up in the Brigg area, down wind of Scunny steel works