Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Truth
1 December 2012, 12:47,
RE: Truth
(1 December 2012, 12:38)Skean Dhude Wrote: I believe no person is perfect.

Speak for yourself Smile

1 December 2012, 12:53,
(1 December 2012, 12:47)NorthernRaider Wrote:
(1 December 2012, 12:38)Skean Dhude Wrote: I believe no person is perfect.

Speak for yourself Smile

amenBig GrinBig Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
1 December 2012, 13:01, (This post was last modified: 1 December 2012, 13:04 by SealDriver.)
Now that sort of enlightened attitude I'm very comfortable with, intellectual conversations that see things for what they are and are un-encumbered by strong opinions for and against an issue. The world is full of many shades, nothing is ever truly black or white and putting modern values on what has happened in the past is as inappropriate and fool hardy as if someone fifty years from now did the same to us. No nation throughout history can calm to have clean hands, blood stains deep and just because we are a rich, law abiding society now, it doesn’t mean that we will not do bad things in the future, nor does it excuse our past misdeeds....or victories and conquests depending on your outlook.
(1 December 2012, 13:01)SealDriver Wrote: Now that sort of enlightened attitude I'm very comfortable with, intellectual conversations that see things for what they are and are un-encumbered by strong opinions for and against an issue. The world is full of many shades, nothing is ever truly black or white and putting modern values on what has happened in the past is as inappropriate and fool hardy as if someone fifty years from now did the same to us. No nation throughout history can claim to have clean hands, blood stains deep and just because we are a rich, law abiding society now, it doesn’t mean that we will not do bad things in the future, nor does it excuse our past misdeeds....or victories and conquests depending on your outlook.

Sorry typo.Huh
1 December 2012, 15:04,
Coolseal diverCoolyes wildmanCoolwe've just been summed up.CoolohCooldo u feel any different wildman?Coolno m8Cooloh well.
he never planned to fail, he just failed to plan. like lambs to the slaughter the wolfs look down from the hill tops. we are those wolfs!!!
1 December 2012, 15:43,
(1 December 2012, 15:04)Wildman Wrote: Coolseal diverCoolyes wildmanCoolwe've just been summed up.CoolohCooldo u feel any different wildman?Coolno m8Cooloh well.

i'm getting a bit bored with your text speak young man, cant you speak English?(no offence meant)Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
1 December 2012, 16:52,
(1 December 2012, 15:43)bigpaul Wrote:
(1 December 2012, 15:04)Wildman Wrote: Coolseal diverCoolyes wildmanCoolwe've just been summed up.CoolohCooldo u feel any different wildman?Coolno m8Cooloh well.

i'm getting a bit bored with your text speak young man, cant you speak English?(no offence meant)Big Grin

sorry bp, i just could not be bothered to dignify a responce with nothing less than silly-ness. Tongue.
he never planned to fail, he just failed to plan. like lambs to the slaughter the wolfs look down from the hill tops. we are those wolfs!!!
1 December 2012, 17:08,
(1 December 2012, 16:52)Wildman Wrote:

sorry bp, i just could not be bothered to dignify a responce with nothing less than silly-ness. Tongue.

Mein Gott! Vildman we have been found out! Get yourself to the drop zone and I will pick you up in zee zeppelin! For us mein friend zee var ist over! Let us get back to zee Fatherland ont inform zee fuhuer!!!Big Grin
1 December 2012, 17:17,
dont think Seal Driver can be bothered either. made the misses and me laugh though whitch is always a good thing lol. Quick, to the chopper!!
1 December 2012, 17:28,
(1 December 2012, 17:17)Wildman Wrote: dont think Seal Driver can be bothered either. made the misses and me laugh though whitch is always a good thing lol. Quick, to the chopper!!

Nah I'm fine, as the old saying goes 'Sticks and stones will break my bones, but whips and chains excite me'!Big Grin
1 December 2012, 17:39,
(1 December 2012, 16:52)Wildman Wrote:

OK suit yourself.