Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For the already paranoid among us :)
3 December 2012, 15:20, (This post was last modified: 3 December 2012, 15:23 by NorthernRaider.)
RE: For the already paranoid among us :)
OK, magnetic north wobbles all over the place at the moments its some place over the bearing sea and heading for Russia, when I was young it was nearer canada, it moves at this latitude on average 4 degrees a year and its route is completely random. and its actually no where near Grid or true north Smile

where E is energy, m is mass, and c is the speed of light. The formula is dimensionally consistent and does not depend on any specific system of measurement units. The equation E = mc2 indicates that energy always exhibits relativistic mass in whatever form the energy takes.[2] Mass–energy equivalence does not imply that mass may be "converted" to energy, but it allows for matter to be converted to energy. Through all such conversions, however mass remains conserved (i.e., the quantity of mass remains constant), since mass is a property of matter and also any type of energy. Energy is also conserved. In physics, mass must be differentiated from matter. Matter, when seen as certain types of particles, can be created and destroyed (as in particle annihilation or creation), but a closed system of precursors and products of such reactions, as a whole, retain both the original mass and energy thoughout the reaction

3 December 2012, 15:41,
ok i hear u nr, that made sence to me. there dose still remain alot to be answered. what dose my head in is the links round the world. have u an insight to the way lines from one ancient site to aother. being that they form a perfact circle round the world. i belive the equator would have been else were to!
he never planned to fail, he just failed to plan. like lambs to the slaughter the wolfs look down from the hill tops. we are those wolfs!!!
3 December 2012, 16:05,
If you take another look at NRs post......then take a look at wildmans reply....and take the time to look and listen to a very good link..in my opinion ...and i mean all the way to the end, this should provoke a responce to evidence, its there
you can go see for yourself if you want. However....if you had a quick look and found it of no value to you at all , and cut short the viewing .... Hey..... thats alright. BUT after 41 years of reading loads and loads of books , mathmatics is key .... a universal key/clue...to unlocking the information encoded into a pile of stone THE WORLD OVER built in a ordered way....and then be told that this was done by people banging a bit of rock agianst another bit of rock to achieve such presision ....we would be hard pressed to replocate today....do me a favour....have another look at post 1 then open wildmans post and look at it alltheway through THIS TIME and then come back with your thoughts......if you think its worth doing of course
3 December 2012, 16:31,
i find it interesting that c=speed of light, when u subtract the distances round the pyramids you get the speed of light. yet another coincidence.
he never planned to fail, he just failed to plan. like lambs to the slaughter the wolfs look down from the hill tops. we are those wolfs!!!
3 December 2012, 16:37,
coincidence my arse
3 December 2012, 16:39, (This post was last modified: 3 December 2012, 16:40 by NorthernRaider.)
(3 December 2012, 15:41)Wildman Wrote: ok i hear u nr, that made sence to me. there dose still remain alot to be answered. what dose my head in is the links round the world. have u an insight to the way lines from one ancient site to aother. being that they form a perfact circle round the world. i belive the equator would have been else were to!

Oh I'm not challenging your findings I find them equally fascinating, I just wanted to add a bit of lateral thinking to it to se what we could possibly come up with. Smile
A coincidental arse ????, Oh I know its got two cheeks running side by side of each other Smile

3 December 2012, 20:22,
so c=speed of light which has been linked to the circumfrance of the pyramid. m= mass again the mass of the pyramid and e= energy........very interesting.