Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Britains debt time bomb
5 December 2012, 23:48,
RE: Britains debt time bomb
(4 December 2012, 20:06)SealDriver Wrote: I can't believe how comfortable I feel when I say to people 'Sorry I can't afford to do that'! Once upon a time I would have died of shame saying it.

Ditto at one time the thought of saying made me cringe now it's a stark reality for practically everyone :o/
6 December 2012, 09:05,
RE: Britains debt time bomb
(5 December 2012, 22:27)Skean Dhude Wrote: Scythe,

Not knowing what is going to happen means that you may be right but imo and it is my opinion the last thing I need in my preps in gold or silver. I can live off everything else. I may not be able to exchange my gold or silver for anything worthwhile when I need to.

Have some gold and silver by all eans but make sure you have everything else you talk about put aside first.

(5 December 2012, 23:06)NorthernRaider Wrote: Yup I have some silver coins set aside given to me by American friends over the years, they do have A role to play but not THE role, they will be ueful at some point even if its just to be turned into coloidal silver.

I like how SD and NR achieve, in a few words, what I've been using paragraphs to express.

Get ALL your preps in line. Including some precious metals, if you see them as playing a role in the future.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin