Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
more immigrants coming
5 December 2012, 16:05,
RE: more immigrants coming
Its a shame that any logical debate over immigration gets overruled with the cries of racism, so much so that none dare speak out about this literally growing problem. We are told that the diversity and cultural enrichment from such influxes of immigration are a positive thing, and not to listen to the likes of the Daily Mail and the likes of bigpaul who are obviously just "out of touch".
which of course is bollocks, we often picture the "golden horde" to be bedraggled masses of those blinded to what we see clearly, walking from town to town wielding wheelbarrows and shopping trolleys full of widescreen tv's HiFi's and every other useless possession they decide to bug out with in tattered suits and improper walking shoes that any prepper worth his salt would balk at, but these unwelcome folk from eastern Europe are a different breed altogether, they haven't been softened by the western life of comparable luxury of excess. Know your enemy people, because if the worst happens, defending oneself may be harder than thought.
5 December 2012, 16:32,
(5 December 2012, 16:05)MikeA Wrote: Its a shame that any logical debate over immigration gets overruled with the cries of racism, so much so that none dare speak out about this literally growing problem. We are told that the diversity and cultural enrichment from such influxes of immigration are a positive thing, and not to listen to the likes of the Daily Mail and the likes of bigpaul who are obviously just "out of touch".
which of course is bollocks, we often picture the "golden horde" to be bedraggled masses of those blinded to what we see clearly, walking from town to town wielding wheelbarrows and shopping trolleys full of widescreen tv's HiFi's and every other useless possession they decide to bug out with in tattered suits and improper walking shoes that any prepper worth his salt would balk at, but these unwelcome folk from eastern Europe are a different breed altogether, they haven't been softened by the western life of comparable luxury of excess. Know your enemy people, because if the worst happens, defending oneself may be harder than thought.
too right Mike, come TSHTF it wont be the British sheeple you'll have to look out for, they'll expect the govt to provide cos its their "right", its the Eastern Europeans you'll have to watch out for.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
5 December 2012, 16:36,
Its having the desired affect to drive down employment pay rates and asperations of the working class expect to except less..it drives me nuts .... britain is f.cking shut ! its UKIP for me
5 December 2012, 16:40,
Will u still vote UKIP if they go in with the Consevatives like has been mentioned?
Failure is NOT an option
5 December 2012, 16:41,
(5 December 2012, 16:36)Straight Shooter Wrote: its UKIP for me

i think that goes for most right thinking people these days, only the landed gentry will vote Tory and the Union people vote Labour and the Chavs dont vote at all!Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
5 December 2012, 17:00, (This post was last modified: 5 December 2012, 17:05 by Straight Shooter.)
NO uks most people are pissed off with the old parties OLD its the same who ever wins the libs have died...dead...we need a NEW fresh party that can only be UKIP....all else is a waste of your vote....men and women died to give us a vote so bloody well use it ... landslide is what i pray for
If UKIP were to state they would throw in with the conservatives i would NOT use my vote full stop
5 December 2012, 19:00,
(5 December 2012, 11:46)Geordie_Rob Wrote: It's amazing the papers only ever concentrate on the people coming here & not on the number of people leaving. From what I read a few years ago (sorry no source to quote & I'm aware a lot changes over the space of a few years), more people emigrate then immigrate.

If that were the case, why are they saying that we'll need to build over a third of the u.k.s green belt to accomodate the influx???

If more people kept leaving than arriving then surely we'd have enough housing...
I tried to be normal once.... Worst two minutes of my life...