Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You gotta watch this...funny lol
5 December 2012, 11:34,
You gotta watch this...funny lol
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=301...=2&theater
If you change the way you look at things..The things you look at change !
5 December 2012, 11:49,
RE: You gotta watch this...funny lol
hahaha

5 December 2012, 11:56,
I wonder how many "lists" this guy got added to Huh
73 de
OSR

The duty of a true patriot is to protect his country from its government ~ Thomas Paine
5 December 2012, 12:46,
I remember posting about this guy a while back.

He gets arrested just before some royal visit or something like that.

His girlfriend is getting all upset and saying to the police "I feel so sorry for you. You don't even know what you're doing. Can't you see what's happening here? Can't you see what you're doing. You're being used. You're part of the corporate machine.....etc"

Really funny videos though.

I love the FAIL he posts. Where he's abusing the police, then a guy comes over and says "These boys have just been assaulted and we're taking down the details of what's happened" He sounds so stupid doing all his megaphone crap at that moment.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
5 December 2012, 16:43, (This post was last modified: 5 December 2012, 16:47 by Barneyboy.)
maybe he dosnt care maybe hes standing up for his wrights ,just like tom paine and the wrights of man
(5 December 2012, 12:46)Scythe13 Wrote: I remember posting about this guy a while back.

He gets arrested just before some royal visit or something like that.

His girlfriend is getting all upset and saying to the police "I feel so sorry for you. You don't even know what you're doing. Can't you see what's happening here? Can't you see what you're doing. You're being used. You're part of the corporate machine.....etc"

Really funny videos though.

I love the FAIL he posts. Where he's abusing the police, then a guy comes over and says "These boys have just been assaulted and we're taking down the details of what's happened" He sounds so stupid doing all his megaphone crap at that moment.

maybe he wants to get his point across and be heard,and not listen to the usual crap thats poured into are heads ,that we belive without question
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!