Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How Close Are Your Loved Ones
7 December 2012, 12:49,
How Close Are Your Loved Ones
as title suggest how close are your loved ones?

if shtf my kids are never really more then ten mins away from me either in school or when staying at there mums.

other family 20 miles away
7 December 2012, 12:52,
RE: How Close Are Your Loved Ones
(7 December 2012, 12:49)Shaysdad99 Wrote: as title suggest how close are your loved ones?

if shtf my kids are never really more then ten mins away from me either in school or when staying at there mums.

other family 20 miles away

Dont talk to my parents etc, so not worried about that.

The missus is at home (or out shopping) and always with the boy at the moment. I work 45 miles from home, so bit of a trek. When the missus starts work she'll be 8 miles from home. Little one will be 2 minutes from home in the nursery.
7 December 2012, 12:57,
Dad passed away
Mum currently in Florida on holiday to mourn
Sister in Sydney, Australia

At least my wife is in the same country.....but could be anywhere in the SouthWest!!!
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
7 December 2012, 12:58,
I work 33 miles from home the OH is working about 13 miles from home and the little one is in nursery 5 mins from home

rest of family on my side is about 12 miles away and the OH's family is about 250 miles away
7 December 2012, 13:31,
Son 2.5 miles line of sight, 3 miles by road, 3 suitable routes home
Wife 11 miles line of sight, 12 miles by road, 2 suitable routes home
Both got places to go and wait for me if TSHTF

7 December 2012, 13:46,
Wife never more than about 10 feet away
Kids all live in the village or less than 5 miles away.
73 de
OSR

The duty of a true patriot is to protect his country from its government ~ Thomas Paine
7 December 2012, 13:57,
All my group are within 10 miles radius....thank god ....my plan is automatic text to all with instructions..4 types
7 December 2012, 14:11,
Family all within 5 miles of each other at all time excluding the awkward one me. I work all over the place so could be hours away. Plans are in place without me although not 100% convinced that things would go they way I planned.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
7 December 2012, 14:16,
OH normally no more than 8-13 miles(max) away, sister in law 13 miles, step daughter and family 25 miles away, my parents deceased (only child).Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
7 December 2012, 15:05,
I keep my loved ones close, and my enemies closer still, I keep missing you know who.......... but my aim is improving!!!!! Smile