Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
who is funding your prepping
7 December 2012, 15:29,
who is funding your prepping
ok so for many it be wages but for people on tighter budgets how are you buying your prepping stuff ?

Recently had a 2 year old laptop worth £120 max on secondhand market but after a bit research on fleabay i found i could strip it to sell the parts and undercut the big boys , total made after fees etc £277 towards new gear Big Grin
7 December 2012, 16:23,
RE: who is funding your prepping
Nicely done!

It's just my wages at present. Although anything I have left over from the bills etc goes straight into stock for the business. I'm beginning to wonder if I've made a mistake in starting it before Christmas. Money is already tight, and the stuff I've got for sale isn't really "present" material for many people...
7 December 2012, 16:25,
me at the moment from my wages but the OH has just start a new job so I'll have a bit more spare cash soon so I'll be adding that to the preps with that soon
7 December 2012, 16:29,
(7 December 2012, 15:29)Shaysdad99 Wrote: ok so for many it be wages but for people on tighter budgets how are you buying your prepping stuff ?

Recently had a 2 year old laptop worth £120 max on secondhand market but after a bit research on fleabay i found i could strip it to sell the parts and undercut the big boys , total made after fees etc £277 towards new gear Big Grin
Good going
ive got a laptop i was going to chuck on ebay any tips on strip down selling ?
7 December 2012, 16:47,
(7 December 2012, 16:23)BeardyMan Wrote: the stuff I've got for sale isn't really "present" material for many people...

it IS presents for preppers! maybe not for "ordinary" people but who the hell cares about sheeple??Big GrinBig Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
7 December 2012, 16:56,
david send me a message with make and model and i will get back to you
7 December 2012, 16:59,
(7 December 2012, 16:47)bigpaul Wrote: who the hell cares about sheeple??Big GrinBig Grin

If they're giving me money, I do! Big Grin

Unfortunately they're not though. Car boot on Sunday, so that should give me some indication if I'm going to have enough gear to kit out a small army, forever, or if I might be able to shift it!
7 December 2012, 17:27,
car boot here is pretty crap, load of rubbish mostly, i can count on the fingers of one hand the days i got anything useful there, it shuts down on Sunday week until February, the nearest ones then are 25 miles away.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.