Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new air gun laws in Scotland on the way?
17 December 2012, 21:38,
RE: new air gun laws in Scotland on the way?
Well they couldnt bann all guns, there are too many guns that are used as work tools, and too many guns used as tourist money makers.

I was talking to the guy in the shop where I bought my air rifle on Sunday about these proposals,.. and he said that it was completly unworkable,.. he said that the Police have talked to him [ the shop ] and said that they would try to get the idea quashed, because they say there is about 15,000 air rifles in Scotland, so that would be 15,000 protential crime scenes,... [ people owning weapons without a licence ] it would be a massive task to get all guns registered let alone licenced, its not against the law for an person to sell an air rifle to another person with no trace at all, only the shops take a few details from you..... and unless it was a licence sold for a partiular type of air weapon, then a licence air rifle owner could legaly throw away his .22 and buy a 50 cal air rifle legally,.. [ which at the moment he cant ]
A major part of survival is invisibility.

Messages In This Thread
new air gun laws in Scotland on the way? - by I-K-E - 14 December 2012, 19:20
RE: new air gun laws in Scotland on the way? - by DWA - 14 December 2012, 21:43
RE: new air gun laws in Scotland on the way? - by Tigs - 15 December 2012, 07:36
RE: new air gun laws in Scotland on the way? - by Highlander - 17 December 2012, 21:38