Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
21 December 2012, 13:38,
RE: 21
so do we all fill a bit silly
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
21 December 2012, 13:52,
Ah BUT, it doesn't mean to say that something, somewhere hasn't happened that won't affect all us in the future....... perhaps it's only the blue touch-paper that's been lit........ Idea
If you ever start taking things too seriously, just remember that we are talking monkeys on an organic spaceship flying through the universe.
21 December 2012, 13:56,
(21 December 2012, 13:52)MikeAlpha3041 Wrote: Ah BUT, it doesn't mean to say that something, somewhere hasn't happened that won't affect all us in the future....... perhaps it's only the blue touch-paper that's been lit........ Idea

good point will get back in my bunker just in caseTongue
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
21 December 2012, 19:28,
I was in Ikea car park at 11-00 hrs and the piped music I could hear was Mariah Carey 'All I want for Christmas is you'.....so it was very much like being eaten by a massive Mayan space vagina!Big Grin
21 December 2012, 20:26,
(21 December 2012, 19:28)SealDriver Wrote: .....so it was very much like being eaten by a massive Mayan space vagina!Big Grin

.........you had a close encounter with the wife! sorry I didn't think she was going to Ikea, I'd have warned you had I had known Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
If you ever start taking things too seriously, just remember that we are talking monkeys on an organic spaceship flying through the universe.
21 December 2012, 20:57,
(21 December 2012, 20:26)MikeAlpha3041 Wrote:
(21 December 2012, 19:28)SealDriver Wrote: .....so it was very much like being eaten by a massive Mayan space vagina!Big Grin

.........you had a close encounter with the wife! sorry I didn't think she was going to Ikea, I'd have warned you had I had known Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Blimey MA,
I didn't realise that you were married to Mariah Carey!Big Grin
22 December 2012, 10:24,
If you believe the Mayans, then the world also rides around on the back of a giant crocodile.
Woe to those who add house to house and join field to field, Until there is no more room, So that you have to live alone in the midst of the land!
Isaiah 5:8
22 December 2012, 11:10,
OK, so we've all had a bit of fun with this, but lets widen it out a bit, when TSHTF what do you think TEOTWAWKI will be like and what will cause it? not "the end of the world" big explosion, boom, nothing left but, the end of the world-AS WE KNOW IT! i.e. the end of this civilisation.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
22 December 2012, 11:24,
I personally think that it will start something like the 'Arab Spring' but in the Western World, brought on by the continuing depression. The riots will lead to civil war and then nations not involved will take advantage of the power vacuum....China or India maybe?Undecided
22 December 2012, 11:30,
(22 December 2012, 11:24)SealDriver Wrote: I personally think that it will start something like the 'Arab Spring' but in the Western World, brought on by the continuing depression. The riots will lead to civil war and then nations not involved will take advantage of the power vacuum....China or India maybe?Undecided

China or India wont be involved? dont think so, they've got HUGE populations and both depend on commerce with Europe and Britain, i think they will be massively affected by anything that happens, as will anywhere else, dont forget we are now in a GLOBAL economy so anything that effects us gets passed down the line.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.