Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MRSA IN MILK, English Farms
26 December 2012, 12:26,
MRSA IN MILK, English Farms
Here is another one to watch out for guys, Hopefully this wont spread beyond the farms affected but its probably the tip of the ice berg.

http://hisz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/site/?pagei...-37632-GBR
26 December 2012, 12:33,
RE: MRSA IN MILK, English Farms
overstocking and the overuse of anti biotics is the reason.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
29 December 2012, 05:04,
Overuse of antibiotics driven by profit.
29 December 2012, 10:06,
I think you are both spot on guys, I have a mate who is a Doctor and he tells me that the mad cow disease will raise its head again in the future and will become an epidemic, apparently it lies dormont in humans for a long time, and all that came from farmers feeding cows to cows and that sort of thing.
29 December 2012, 11:44,
Cuttin corners for profit, the recent outbreak of foot and mouth was caused by the same thing
29 December 2012, 11:57,
(29 December 2012, 11:44)Metroyeti Wrote: Cuttin corners for profit, the recent outbreak of foot and mouth was caused by the same thing

the recent foot and mouth was started by a DEALER-cutting corners for profit- NOT a farmer.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
29 December 2012, 20:56,
So now I put down my bowl of tasty sugar puffs Sad I was really enjoying them too, all that lovely milk making them soggy Sad
If you change the way you look at things..The things you look at change !
29 December 2012, 21:03,
The only thing that put me of cereal was my brother finding a milipede in shreddies, I ate toast for a year after that.
29 December 2012, 21:10,
(29 December 2012, 21:03)Metroyeti Wrote: The only thing that put me of cereal was my brother finding a milipede in shreddies, I ate toast for a year after that.

Tell me all about how bread is not made from cereals Smile

Sorry, could not resist.
29 December 2012, 22:03,
Well when your 8 years old its logical :p