Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just got wind of my own personal SHTF situation....
7 January 2013, 00:37,
RE: Just got wind of my own personal SHTF situation....
Cheers guys, I'll come through it, I know that....

I just find this sort of thing totally despicable.

As my wife repeated says, I always give 100% 100% of the time and when I get shafted I always wonder why.... I don't wonder why - I know why - I just can't stop it.......

I, long ago, adopted SS's mantra "I started off with nothing, and still got most of it left!" obviously that Seasick Steve not Straight Shooter Wink Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

I gave everything I own away about 8 years ago and went and lived in a monastery for a while, left my wife, kids, everything..... I did it to find myself.... I did find what I was looking for and now live a very fulfilled life giving to others less fortunate myself blah, blah blah (no, I hold NO religious beliefs, just to dispel that thought Wink) BUT what I do have a belief in is the truth, whosoever's version it is, what I can't stand is people that lie to and for themselves for the own material gain - it's shallow and unnecessary - and moreover, they ALWAYS convince themselves and those around them that they are doing everyone else a favour!

Anyway, soap-box is going away now Big Grin

Cheers guys,

MA
If you ever start taking things too seriously, just remember that we are talking monkeys on an organic spaceship flying through the universe.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Just got wind of my own personal SHTF situation.... - by MikeAlpha3041 - 7 January 2013, 00:37