Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just got wind of my own personal SHTF situation....
9 January 2013, 10:12, (This post was last modified: 9 January 2013, 10:15 by MikeAlpha3041.)
RE: Just got wind of my own personal SHTF situation....
(9 January 2013, 09:57)BeardyMan Wrote: Cheeky feckers. I probably wouldn't have been able to resist giving him a slap! What's the redundancy package like? Lot of people here (NHS) are trying to get the redundancy offered (big overhaul at the moment) but you have to jump through a lot of hoops.

I'd start "relocating" items from the office to my home to sell on ebay Wink

I feel for you chap, certainly not one of the easiest decisions to make

Yes, well.... the MD was pretty cleaver in his choice of opponent for me... I was my "line manager" whom I have a great relationship with, we were/are more like work-mates if you get what I mean, he's a few years older than I and is being "used" as much as the rest of us, I kinda feel for him......

The "package" is literally the bare bones - Seven weeks notice in lieu and statutory redundancy pay total "all in" about £4750......

MA

(9 January 2013, 09:57)BeardyMan Wrote: I'd start "relocating" items from the office to my home to sell on ebay Wink

I work from home so I already "own" the lappy...... nothing else to be had Sad
If you ever start taking things too seriously, just remember that we are talking monkeys on an organic spaceship flying through the universe.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Just got wind of my own personal SHTF situation.... - by MikeAlpha3041 - 9 January 2013, 10:12