Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just got wind of my own personal SHTF situation....
9 January 2013, 13:09, (This post was last modified: 9 January 2013, 13:26 by MikeAlpha3041.)
RE: Just got wind of my own personal SHTF situation....
Just done the gov "benefits calculator" - if I keep working for them we as a family would have an income of £70 a week more than being on being on benefits.... BUT I could be doing this again in 12 months time.....

So over the next year my redundancy would be £4750 and the additional £70 per week comes to £3640.....

HuhUndecidedHuhUndecidedHuhUndecided

(9 January 2013, 13:09)MikeAlpha3041 Wrote: Just done the gov "benefits calculator" - if I keep working for them we as a family would have an income of £70 a week more than being on being on benefits.... BUT I could be doing this again in 12 months time.....

So over the next year my redundancy would be £4750 and the additional £70 per week comes to £3640.....

HuhUndecidedHuhUndecidedHuhUndecided

Just crunched the numbers and if I opt to carry on working I would be doing so for about £12 per week still with the sword of Damocles hang over me.....

Ain't life fair Big Grin
If you ever start taking things too seriously, just remember that we are talking monkeys on an organic spaceship flying through the universe.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Just got wind of my own personal SHTF situation.... - by MikeAlpha3041 - 9 January 2013, 13:09