Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just got wind of my own personal SHTF situation....
9 January 2013, 13:59, (This post was last modified: 9 January 2013, 14:00 by Barneyboy.)
RE: Just got wind of my own personal SHTF situation....
(9 January 2013, 13:58)bigpaul Wrote:
(9 January 2013, 13:50)BeardyMan Wrote: Personally I'd take the redundancy and use that to keep me ticking over until I could find another job. But then I often find myself out of contract and searching for the next one, so I'm kind of used to it. Without the redundancy payout at the end though.

if i was still working i think i'd take the redundancy package myself, Mike could you use that money and set up some business of your own??

good point BP

(9 January 2013, 13:59)Barneyboy Wrote:
(9 January 2013, 13:58)bigpaul Wrote:
(9 January 2013, 13:50)BeardyMan Wrote: Personally I'd take the redundancy and use that to keep me ticking over until I could find another job. But then I often find myself out of contract and searching for the next one, so I'm kind of used to it. Without the redundancy payout at the end though.

if i was still working i think i'd take the redundancy package myself, Mike could you use that money and set up some business of your own??

good point BP

SORRY AND BM
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Just got wind of my own personal SHTF situation.... - by Barneyboy - 9 January 2013, 13:59