Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Moneyweek article, The end of Britain, Economic collapse
7 January 2013, 11:21,
RE: Moneyweek article, The end of Britain, Economic collapse
This article has been going for a while. The End of Britain.

It'll be interesting to watch this all happen.

I've been on about silver since when it was back at $9 an ounce. Again when it was $12 an ounce. It's now around $25 an ounce, and I'm still on about it. Gold is out of most people's price range, so I'm pushing silver for people to look into (at their own risk and from their own research. This information is for entertainment purposes only....said for legal reasons). But seriously, a near tripling in value and still many of my close friends have not paid attention. If you could afford to get £10 a month, that would be able to buy a bit of silver. Then in a few years, at £10 a month, you'll end up with £240 (£10 a month for 2 years, 24 months) worth of silver, right? Wrong!!! Silver, following on from it's trend, will be increasing for a while (I see a peak in 2016-2018) and will mean that your initial £10 purchase will be valued more like £17. Yes I know, £7 isn't much. But if you offered a 70% increase in value, would you take it? In 5 years I've OVER doubled my money with gold and silver, and so have my friends that have listened, and the value keeps rising year on year.

Interestingly, a friend of mine came up with a brilliant tip. He noted that many small ran antique stores sell antiques. They don't know much about precious metals. I got a bunch of 6 silver folks for £0.50 each. They are about 1.25oz each, meaning the metal value is over $30 (currently about £20), so you're looking at an out going of £3.00 with an instant increase in value to over £120!!! That's a fricking awesome return on investment!

Anyone complaining about not being able to get precious metals is simply wasting time. These kinds of deals will be over by the time 50 people read this! You can literally get 1 cutlery item, sell it as silver and use that to buy the other pieces!

Beware of the silver plated ones!!! They're a waste.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin

Messages In This Thread
RE: Moneyweek article, The end of Britain, Economic collapse - by Scythe13 - 7 January 2013, 11:21