Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
That feeling we have...
7 January 2013, 18:52,
RE: That feeling we have...
Possibly the downfall started when we stopped National Service,..at least up untill then males at least had to learn to deal with life in a different, more challenging way,... but once that stopped,... well most young males found it far more interesting to party late and stay in bed later
A major part of survival is invisibility.
7 January 2013, 19:30,
(7 January 2013, 18:52)Highlander Wrote: Possibly the downfall started when we stopped National Service,..at least up untill then males at least had to learn to deal with life in a different, more challenging way,... but once that stopped,... well most young males found it far more interesting to party late and stay in bed later

i dont think the rot started with something that ended half a century ago, i think its more insidious than that, a weakening of what is right or wrong by the liberal left/do gooders, cant upset the poor little dears any more( instead of telling them to get off their backsides), a general weakening of societies rules, until finally "the lunatics are running the asylum!!Angry
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
7 January 2013, 23:05,
I woke up this morning with a feeling of doom and gloom, I don't know what it is but I have a feeling something is not right, It's like that feeling you get when folk are behind you and you know they are talking about you, I have not been able to shake this feeling off today, I actually think this is going to keep me up all night Sad
If you change the way you look at things..The things you look at change !