Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
introducing the ishack £410
9 January 2013, 10:27,
introducing the ishack £410
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/a...Shack.html
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
9 January 2013, 10:45,
RE: introducing the ishack £410
any internal shots of the bathroom BP
9 January 2013, 10:49,
(9 January 2013, 10:45)Straight Shooter Wrote: any internal shots of the bathroom BP
nope, only what you see on the article.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
9 January 2013, 11:07,
OK lets get serious, after ww2 prefabs were manufactured and erected all over the uk ..for short term housing, i have worked on some over the years....fifty years later....THIS type on building is needed RIGHT now..with all the hitec materials now at hand we could produce some real great dwellings and all done for very little money and carried out very quickly. We could solve housing problems inside 12 months....get people on the housing ladder...create jobs and a much needed boost to get out of this depression..its that easy .....so whats stopping this sort of development......in the USA most housing is build this way..so WHY not HERE
9 January 2013, 11:23,
(9 January 2013, 11:07)Straight Shooter Wrote: OK lets get serious, after ww2 prefabs were manufactured and erected all over the uk ..for short term housing, i have worked on some over the years....fifty years later....THIS type on building is needed RIGHT now..with all the hitec materials now at hand we could produce some real great dwellings and all done for very little money and carried out very quickly. We could solve housing problems inside 12 months....get people on the housing ladder...create jobs and a much needed boost to get out of this depression..its that easy .....so whats stopping this sort of development......in the USA most housing is build this way..so WHY not HERE

probably get some politico saying" we cant allow people to live like this in the 21st Century!"Big Grin
9 January 2013, 11:30,
There was a pre-fab Mcdonalds built in Guyhirn in Cambridgeshire. After the foundations were put down the building itself was erected in 24 hours.
9 January 2013, 17:38,
Geodesic dome's and Earthships......those are what we need!!!
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
9 January 2013, 17:43,
i want an earthship or a hobbit house!
9 January 2013, 19:18,
SS, the thing stopping the scenario you described is money. The big corporations & the tax man won't make enough of it.

I'm not sure if they do it in your area but the way they build them here is sell them off plan & build to order. If suddenly 1000 houses come on the market, the local price goes down as there are houses available & need to be sold. If the same 1000 houses are sold in 1's & 2's, the asking price stays overly high.

Higher asking price = fatter payoff for the directors & more taxes for our dear leaders.
9 January 2013, 20:29,
I would live in one, affordable housing is desperatly needed in the uk