Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HANDLES
10 January 2013, 15:35,
RE: HANDLES
I was wondering whether to use my stage name or make a more prepper related one.....Roxy doesn't have the same ring Wink Just kidding Smile If TSHTF and we happen to bump into someone who looks like they could be a prepper, Should we identify ourselves using our handles? Actualy...my mind wandered there onto clans for some reason....If we were all to start communities after TSHTF do you think we would go back to clan names to identify ourselves?
If you change the way you look at things..The things you look at change !
10 January 2013, 15:48,
clans are scottish surely?? The English used TRIBAL names, the Dumnonii occupied the whole of the south west peninsula and parts of southern Somerset, they were part of a group of smaller tribes that lived across large areas of Cornwall, Devon and Somerset. although i dont know if i want to be called a DUMN-onii! i prefer to be called Devonian or rather Northern Devonian but could maybe be part of a larger tribe called Wessex.Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
10 January 2013, 15:50,
Clan Name Generator
Okay, so it's the Wu Tang Clan but...

Quote:Beardy Man!

your Wu-Name is

Sheepish Lord of Chaos

Use it wisely, soldier.

Big Grin
10 January 2013, 15:52,
(10 January 2013, 15:50)BeardyMan Wrote: Clan Name Generator
Okay, so it's the Wu Tang Clan but...

Quote:Beardy Man!

your Wu-Name is

Sheepish Lord of Chaos

Use it wisely, soldier.

Big Grin
Wu Tang? sounds a bit chineseBig Grin you dont look chinese but maybe your dad had a bicycle!TongueBig Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
10 January 2013, 16:11,
Scottish Clan names started off as not real names, if that makes sense,... Mac or Mc,.. means `son of`,... so you are quite likely to get Donald MacDonald,.. simply Donald son of Donald

Many names discribed the person,.. so that discription was part of his name, so Donald Dubh MacDonald, was Donald `black` MacDonald,.. maybe discribing his hair,... or Alan `the red` MacDonald

Then you get the smaller clans that were attached to the larger clan for protection,.. for instance, The clan Gardner was part of the Clan Gordon,... so he was often a Gordon

Then for whatever reason men changed there names,.. a member of the Clan MacDonalds of Glen Coe,.. called Issac MacDonald,.. would change his name to Donald MacIssac so as not to be connected to a hunted Clan

So whats in a name,..eh...Smile
A major part of survival is invisibility.
10 January 2013, 16:18,
OK so i'm" Paul -the Big, son of Walter, grandson of Joseph of Yeo Vale" !
10 January 2013, 16:23, (This post was last modified: 10 January 2013, 16:24 by BeardyMan.)
(10 January 2013, 16:18)bigpaul Wrote: OK so i'm" Paul -the Big, son of Walter, grandson of Joseph of Yeo Vale" !

Oh no you're not Big Grin

Quote:Big Paul!

your Wu-Name is

Ultra-Chronic Monstah

Use it wisely, soldier.

If I do my real name I am:

Quote:your Wu-Name is

Ungrateful Ninja

Use it wisely, soldier

Bwaahahahahahahaha.
10 January 2013, 16:56,
Wu tang clan were/are a rap group

tried the web site and got this

Metro Yeti!
your Wu-Name is
Bastard, BASTARD HarbourMastah
Use it wisely, soldier
10 January 2013, 16:57,
(10 January 2013, 16:56)Metroyeti Wrote: Wu tang clan were/are a rap group

tried the web site and got this

Metro Yeti!
your Wu-Name is
Bastard, BASTARD HarbourMastah
Use it wisely, soldier

Big Grin
10 January 2013, 17:46,
(10 January 2013, 16:23)BeardyMan Wrote: OK so i'm" Paul -the Big, son of Walter, grandson of Joseph of Yeo Vale" !

Oh no you're not Big Grin

[/quote]

why? do you know something i dont? and yes, dad had a motorbike!!Big Grin